[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies so bad that they're funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: p159785_p_v8_ad.jpg (417 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p159785_p_v8_ad.jpg
417 KB, 960x1440
Hey tv, my friends and I are looking for movies that are so hilariously poorly made, that they become a complete joke, and are only good to make fun of. I have a few but need more.
>>
File: Eragon_soundtrack.jpg (252 KB, 497x494) Image search: [Google]
Eragon_soundtrack.jpg
252 KB, 497x494
>>66985996
>>
>>66986024
>>
>>66986073
I have a few others in mind, but I can't think of any others that are really exemplary.
>>
>>66985996

you just read about it and never actually seen it if you think this putrid shit is hilariously poorly made.

i dare you to go sit through all 91 minutes of it.
>>
>>66986938
Agreed with this anon. I couldn't handle more than a few minutes watching this so I have no idea why people get the "so bad it's good" sense from. It's so bad it's painful.
>>
Jurassic Park
>>
Battlefield earth
>>
>>66986938
>>66986985
You know the movie sucks when you go in with the "it's so bad it's good" mentality and you still end up sorely disappointed.
I had to stop every half an hour or so and take a break
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 333x499
>>
>>66986938
it was great watching it on the /tv stream
>>
File: tommy is dead.jpg (23 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tommy is dead.jpg
23 KB, 400x225
Mentioning The Room in these threads is borderline redundant, but there's always the outside chance that somebody hasn't heard of it.

Also the entire MST3K library.
>>
File: moment.jpg (66 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
moment.jpg
66 KB, 719x1080
JJL is great, but the camera's always shaking, the plot is totally nonsensical/pretentious, the writing makes no sense, the CGI is hilarious.
>>
>>66985996
Space Cop
>>
Beyond Two Souls with Ellen Paige
>>
>>66986938
OP here. I have sat through the whole thing and loved it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.