[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rorschach Test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Rorshach.png (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Rorshach.png
23 KB, 300x250
As a recently qualified psychotherapist, I was hoping to spend some time analyzing /tv/'s collective psyche in order to look for commonalities in thinking among an anonymous peer group.

Now, using the Rorschach test to begin - tell me what you see in pic related.
>>
>>66981908
a spegetti monster with meatballs
>>
BIG
>>
A beautiful butterfly.
>>
I see my father, slumped against the doorframe of the entrance to our apartment holding a bottle of some unidentified liquor. The darkness of the room contrasts with the hallway light behind, making him nothing but a shadow.
>>
>>66981908
Rorschach
>>
>>66981908
a benis haha
>>
>>66981908
bane?
>>
>>66981908
big black dick with hairy balls
>>
A receding hairline on a short man.
>>
>>66981981
pretty flowers
>>
>>66981908
Jews
>>
I see a tiny little out of place off-white pixel on the left testicle of that bait image.
>>
>>66981908
A cross-section of a support structure for a bridge that has worm holes.
>>
looks like a close-up of a football ball
>>
File: patrick-bateman.jpg (92 KB, 938x944) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman.jpg
92 KB, 938x944
>>66981908
patrick bateman
>>
What institutions offer qualifications in psychotherapy anymore, let alone give credence to the Rorschach test? You'd typically be a registered psychologist who happened to learn or anachronistically specialize in psychotherapy at some postgraduate stage
>>
>>66982465
You can use the Rorschach test as an ice breaker and conversation starter. After all, anything you get from the patient will be from their own psyche. You can't really use it specifically to gain, "test results".
>>
File: 1409956065810.gif (9 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
1409956065810.gif
9 KB, 480x486
Alright, next one.
>>
>>66982699
Bane?
>>
>>66982699
That guy from Watchmen.
>>
>>66982699
Jews
>>
>>66981908
hairy benis xd
>>
>>66982699
predator is the only correct answer
>>
>>66982699
A black man fucking my wife
>>
>>66982699
A map of some fictional world.
>>
>>66981926

This was my reaction too
>>
>>66981908
Looks like an alien race of boulder creatures making first contact with a group of the Earth's world leaders. The boulder creatures (from the planet Bouldaria obviously) wished to perform a sacred ceremony of good will and prosperity. See the thing is, Bouldaria is a planet with VERY low gravity, so the boulder creatures feel very light on their home planet, but because they are boulders they don't really experience gravity in the same way we do. Same as if you were to take a rock and put it on a small planet and then a large planet, the rock wouldn't compress or expand at all, it's still just a fucking rock. SO the boulder creatures, unaware of the changes in gravity from Bouldaria to Earth, enact the ceremony. A group of 5 Boulders encircle the Earth's ambassadors to reflect the Bouldarian ideology to keep safe thine friends (the Bouldarians encircle the people creating a wall of safety, get it? OK)
Then, this is where things go bad. You know the triforce? Well, Bouldarians have a similar symbol however it's comprised of three Bouldarians holding on to eachother. This stance represents the ultimate in safe keeping, it's meant to symbolize literally putting a lid on a container to keep safe whatever is inside. In the ritual the Bouldarian triforce is to be placed resting atop the heads of whoever is inside the circle of 5 Bouldarians. Unfortunately the Bouldarians underestimated the load bearing structure of the fleshy creatures they were dealing with and wound up squashing all of the world leaders.

World war III started shortly thereafter as there was a huge power vacuum that the Bouldarians were hella not interested in getting involved with, wars started and the human race eventually nuked itself out of existence. The Bouldarians observed from a safe distance for a little while before heading back home and quickly forgot about the whole experience.
>>
>>66982699
Chickens
>>
File: bane.png (644 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
bane.png
644 KB, 569x802
>>66982699
BANE?
>>
>>66983870
It's not your fault man. And you're safe now, he can't hurt you anymore
>>
File: 1446848583364.png (389 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1446848583364.png
389 KB, 499x618
>>66983870
amazing desu
>>
>>66982699
Dragalge.
>>
>>66982699
My wife and her son.
>>
>>66983870
what
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.