[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the truck driver at the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1200x720
What happened to the truck driver at the end?
>>
>>66979333
He ran like FUCK.
>>
Niggers don't taste very good
>>
Why was Franklin such a shit?
>>
>>66979333
he got into another truck
>>
>>66979333

Outran Leatherface. The better question is, which is better - Texas Chainsaw or Halloween?
>>
>>66979413
Heh, I saw Bone Tomahawk today and theres a similar joke
>>
>>66979333
He ran off. Possibly hid, idk its up to your imagination tbqh.
>>
>>66981347
Do you think he got away?
>>
>>66981550
Probably hopped back in his truck and drove off. Idk I like it when movies do that, leaves it to the audience to use their own theory.
>>
Why didn't they just drive the semi?
>>
>>66981278
Tough call. Chainsaw has the grittier atmosphere by default but I think Halloween is scarier.
>>
>>66981730

I thought Chainsaw's chase scene was better than Halloween's. I'd rather be chased by Leatherface, honestly. Theoretically, you could just get in a car, drive off and Michael wouldn't catch you. I think it's scarier that Leatherface is more violent when chasing someone.
>>
Some say he is still running to this day
>>
>>66981836
Michael would get a car and follow you til he kills you

Leatherface would get tired and bored, run back home
>>
>>66982043

I'm completely aware that Michael is indestructible. That's why you run to Camp Crystal Lake and just hope Jason's hanging around. Hide in a tree. That fucker never climbed a tree.
>>
>>66982112
I always thought it was dumb that Michael was turned into this indestructible force with no explanation. At least they eventually turned Jason into a super zombie.
>>
This movie is so fucking good
>>
>>66982202

The cult thing in Halloween 6 is supposed to be an explanation, but it sucked. The remakes were shit, too. There's a contract that doesn't let Michael die.
>>
>>66982202
They did eventually give an explanation in Halloween 6. He was marked with an ancient druid curse that forces him to kill all of his next of kin and gives him superhuman determination. This is done to placate an ancient demon that demands blood sacrifices.

Stuff like this is usually better off without the explanation.
>>
>>66982389
Oh yeah, but then they cut almost all of the cult related stuff out of the theatrical release which made it completely incoherent.
>>
>>66982202
>I always thought it was dumb that Michael was turned into this indestructible force with no explanation
It worked fine in the first film, the concept just fell apart when they kept making more of them. But, after the explanation they did give, I kind of wish they did just kept with the "It's spooky - we ain't got to explain shit" logic like they originally did with Jason in the first four movies.
>>
>>66983100
The concept in the first film is yhat Michael, the killer, could be anyone

He is a metaphor for a deranged individual being that could be somone you know and who are close to you
>>
>>66983317

>The concept in the first film is yhat Michael, the killer, could be anyone

What? That's the concept for Ghostface and Jason Voorhees. Michael Myers was Michael.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.