[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>raises 3 bastards as his own without even knowing >bastards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: uwi3K.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
uwi3K.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
>raises 3 bastards as his own without even knowing
>bastards born of incest
>bastards conceived with one of his bodyguards
>his one true love cucked him with his mortal enemy and her son was raised by his best friend
Is he the biggest cuck in Game of Thrones?
>>
>>66977008
That's not Tyrion.
>>
A cuck would imply he cared about any of these people. He only cared about Ned and war.
>>
>>66977008
Victarion Greyjoy.

His wife got pregnant with his brothers baby so he strangled her and now he takes orders from him
>>
>>66977008
He did get even by fucking a lot of women and not giving a fuck about Cersei or her kids. The biggest cuck on the show is probably Jorah. In the books it has to be Victarion. Jon Connington comes pretty close too.
>>
>>66977008
No, the fans are the biggest of them all.
>>
>>66977008
I think cersei is a bigger cuck desu senpai
>>
>>66977008
>his one true love cucked him
>his one true love
He says it himself that his only true love was Ned's sister. Too bad she didn't see it that way LOL. So, in a way he was cucked, but by someone else
>>
>>66977008

Robert hit the guy who (originally) cucked him so hard he exploded into rubies, and wouldn't have had second thoughts about killing Cersei and Jaime if he'd known.

>>66977233

Victarion did the honorable thing and strangled the woman who betrayed him. Not killing Euron is pretty lame but Victarion is all fucked in the head regarding Euron since Euron raped him as a child.
>>
>>66978061
Im pretty sure Euron raped Aeron not Vic
>>
>>66977008

>his one true love cucked him

Lol no. He had like a dozen bastards with different women.

>>66977233
> Victarion Greyjoy

So hes been cut form the show right? Is "Yara" his replacement?
>>
>>66978061
What this >>66978152 anon said.
Victarion is fucked in the head regarding Euron since he REALLY wants to kill Euron but can't because kinslaying, and can never trust Euron because Victarion knows he's way dumber and that Euron lies all the time; he can't tell them from truth.
>>
If I found out my gf was cheating on me with her brother I would honestly want to watch
>>
>>66977555
Yes, Lyanna ran off with Rhaegar, thereby cucking Robert. Who do you think OP was referring to as Robert's mortal enemy? Rhaegar is the one who even the mention of his name causes Bobby to rage.
>>
robert at his prime is probably the best fighter of the books so far.
probably even better then Barristan the Bold.
He lead the uprising and destroyed the kings army's.
The dude beat some of the best swordsmen in the country with a fucking hammer.

Then he married pure cancer in the form of a lannister woman.
>>
>>66977008
fuck off
>>
>>66977008
He was cucked, but not by Cersei. He was cucked by Lyanna.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.