[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Told myself I wanted to see this in a theater but didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: forceawakens_rey-1200x675.jpg (123 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
forceawakens_rey-1200x675.jpg
123 KB, 1200x675
Told myself I wanted to see this in a theater but didn't want to pay full price

It's finally in the dollar theaters. Seeing it in 3 hours

Will I like it?
>>
Do you enjoy being pandered to? It's fine
>>
Congrats Methuselah. Yeah, you'll wish you had seen it on a proper screen, with proper sound without your shoes sticking to the floor.
>>
>>66975894
You may or you may not. Don't go in there wanting to hate it because that's silly: if you're paying for something with time and money you should aim to enjoy it. If you don't then that's fine.
>>
I didn't care for it. It's not very plot-driven and is basically just one "cool" clip after another in a very fast paced manner.
>>
>>66976000
>trying this hard

Suure anon. I'm certain you didnt dig it til you saw /tv/ meme on it.
>>
>>66975894
Just fucking watch it, and don't come here later spamming "Hurr just watched this" threads.
>>
>>66976046
>considers this trying hard
Mate, this is a pretty mild reaction compared to the reams of hate TFA gets on here. If you're so desperate to shill at least go after someone with a stronger opinion.
>>
i went in with a completely open mind, no judgements, low expectations, and it was still obviously a fake star wars movie that's completely ruined the storyline and universe
>>
i liked it enough after seeing it once i saw it again a couple weeks later in 3d. i generally hate jj abrams stuff, but this was fast and fun.
>>
>>66976211
>i liked it enough after seeing it once i saw it again a couple weeks later in 3d. i generally hate jj abrams stuff, but this was fast and fun.
>see it 2x in Disney Imax 3D!
Kek, ok shill.
>>
sadly it is a jj movie, not a star wars movie
>>
It's a fanfiction movie made by someone with a million dollar budget. An ok modern recreation of a new hope.
>>
File: IMG_4656.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4656.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1728
>>66976281
cock
>>
>>66976768
>No ziplock w/ spaghetti
>No towel for the shower
>No purse to pretend you came with a girl and she went to the bathroom
>No XL soda and popcorn
>>
>>66976166
Found the EUfag.
>>
As long as the theater has decent sound and a decent projector. I saw it in Dolby Atmos and was blown away by the sound mix and music. Saw it again in a regular theater but the impact of the sound was diminished but it was still enjoyable.
>>
>>66977314
>spaghetti
married, so no
>towel for the shower
no lie, too tourist to know this one. unless 42?
>pretend girl
see spaghetti
>xl soda and popcorn, too much $ and diabeetus. prefer an oilcan of fosters for the first half and box of good'n'plenties for the second.

but thanks for playing. :)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.