[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AND NO SLACKING YOU CUNTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 289014.jpg (40 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
289014.jpg
40 KB, 620x413
AND NO SLACKING YOU CUNTS
>>
>yfw no slacking was actually the 3rd chuckle brother
>>
>>66974087
Oh dear oh dear!
>>
>>66974261
>yfw 'get out of itttttt' was the 4th
>>
File: 2n.gif (2 MB, 567x311) Image search: [Google]
2n.gif
2 MB, 567x311
>tfw the Chuckles came scot-free out of Yewtree
>>
>>66974488
reminder that Paul Chuckle literally stopped a sexual assault in the BBC offices
>>
>>66974519
That's more than I did! In fact, you could argue that I actually- em I've said too much
>>
File: 1457740643442.jpg (86 KB, 599x444) Image search: [Google]
1457740643442.jpg
86 KB, 599x444
>>66974488
>>66974519
>>
File: Out_of_sight.jpg (17 KB, 415x346) Image search: [Google]
Out_of_sight.jpg
17 KB, 415x346
Go on.. Fetch that ladder! AND NO MOLESTING!
>>
/chuckle/ general when?
>>
>>66974642
Good idea. Glad I thought of it
>>
/bodgerandbadger/ general when?

it has the deepest lore
>>
>>66974642
This is the chuckle genrall nigga
>>
I watched Chucklevision all throughout college instead of going to lectures. My roommate was disgusted and said I was destroying my life. I can't believe there's such resistance to adults watching comfy kids programs. In the end he was right, I suppose. I'm an unemployable creep with mental illness now. But by God I still don't regret watching them try to operate a mobile chip van while all the food rolled off the table and other things went wrong.
>>
>>66974937
What's the GOAT series?
>>
File: 0.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
essential /chuckle/ core
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBtd3H3Qdi8
>>
What was the game show they had?

I distinctly remember kids going across a board to-me-to-you-ing.
>>
>>66975002
I can't pinpoint a series, as I mainly watched them sporadically and in jumbled-up form. I will say though, that I seem to remember many of my personal highpoints were episodes from the early to mid nineties. I found that as the mullets slowly disappeared, perhaps as a symbolic representation of the fading influence of the USSR, I found less and less classic moments. That's not to say that the newer episodes were without their charm. I remember a delightful episode when they managed to destroy Lady Susan Philpott's garden, to which she replied "I'm lady Susan Philpotts!" Some fun was had that day, I fuckn tell thee lad.
>>
>It's a Hitman episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh_6qXsOrK4
>>
Would any of you sad cunts be up for a stream?
>>
Ch-Ch-Chucklemovie when?
>>
>>66975350
I'd pay to see it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.