[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Morty thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault(3).jpg (95 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(3).jpg
95 KB, 1366x768
So I just got done marathoning the last episode of season 2 of Reddit and Moreddity (Rick and Morty)

How are they going to continue the show?
How will Rick break out of the supermax space prison?
Rick and Morty thread
>>
I have no idea how ricks gonna get out but they have already said he's gonna get out very quickly. I'm more worried about what's gonna happen with earth now that it's in the galactic federation. I think rick is gonna go to another dimension where bird person is still alive first, and then go to the council of ricks and get their help to fuck up the galactic federation.
>>
>>66971360

continuity and "feels" ruined this show.
>>
>>66972092

you people who obsess over canon and lore in an adult swim cartoon are the reason this show is turning into shit

the show should simply be a vehicle for the jokes. but now the show has no jokes and focuses exclusively on family moments and building a metaverse for you autists to cling to
>>
>>66971360
obviously they will just go to another dimension where rick and morty just died, like in season 1, and take over their spots and conitue like nothing happened. also, dat scene where birdperson gets got and rick is all birdperson nooooo. right in the feelers
>>
>>66972443
i dont get people like you, why would you not want a show to have what happened in previous episodes matter in current ones? would you watch the wire if the lead cop got shot and killed in the middle of every episode, but was back in the next, because lol continuity is stupid?
>>
>>66972443
>rick and morty
>no jokes
What the fuck are you smoking? There were plenty of jokes in literally every episode. Just because every single one wasn't hilarious doesn't change the fact that they were there.
>>
>>66972484
They're not gonna do that again, rick said in the show that that's not something they can just do all the time. If it happens again they're gonna save it for a couple seasons later.
>>
>>66972361
>"feels" ruined this show
This, they are so fucking clumsy, and yet people still tell me that this shit > Bojack Horseman
>>
>>66972545
>comparing the continuity of an adult swim cartoon with the continuity of an HBO crime drama

b8, or do you unironically not realize how retarded you are?
>>
>>66972545

Are you autistic?
>>
>>66973364
>being this autistic
He was just using a show that everybody knows to prove continuity is a good thing. For real how the fuck do people bitch about it? Go watch family guy if you want every fucking episode to start out the same with a clean slate.
>>
>>66973557
>>66973394

you both have grown up using chans too much. it has indoctrinated you and how you think. what you bring to this world through communication.

this goes beyond your topic and your "debate".
you are becoming more and more of a puppet of this forum. in 100% seriousness, don't you want to be yourself. your thoughts? and not just a puppet of indoctrinating anonymous online forums?
>>
>>66971360
>How are they going to continue the show?

Are you really expectant about this in a show where Rick has shown he is like fucking Doraemon? He will use any weird sci-fi gadget that he had plugged in his mind or whatever and will escape on S03e01's first 30 seconds.
>>
>>66973557
So you are retarded then? It's just a cartoon buddy, relax, I don't give a shit one way or another if it has continuity. But to seriously compare continuity in Rick and Morty with continuity in the Wire, when they couldn't be more different in terms of what kind of shows they are? Unfiltered, unrefined, raw autism.
>>
>>66974461
What would you compare it to then? This is the first cartoon to actually pull it off without being shit. There's literally nothing to compare it to besides live action tv you fucking autist.
>>
>>66974536
>This is the first cartoon to actually pull it off without being shit.
Not him but you're fucking wrong.
>>
>>66974536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNh-1lIbDTY
>>
>>66974536
I'd probably compare it with another cartoon, or a sitcom, for fucks sake, and not one of the most prestigious dramas in television history. That you don't see the error in your ways, comparing a fucking cartoon to an HBO crime drama, that you even think you could compare a cartoon to an actual television show, perfectly exemplifies how much of an insufferable cunt you are.
>>
>>66974753
I'm not even the one that made the comparison, I was just backing him up you fucking retard. And you would compare it to a cartoon? Give me one good cartoon that had continuity. Bojack horseman is shit, I saw someone post that a minute ago and didn't even bother glorifying him with an answer. And ok I guess a sitcom would have been better but you're missing the fucking point he wasn't actually comparing the two shows he brought that up just to prove continuity is a good thing, goddamn how fucking autistic are you?
>>
>>66974871
see >>66974614
>>
>>66973269
this shit > Bojack Horseman
>>
>>66974913
>you're wrong but I have no examples to prove it
I ignored him because he didn't give me an example. The only two cartoons I know of that have real continuity are bojack horseman which I already said is shit, and South Park which I don't count because they just started that 2 seasons ago.
>>
They'll use the TV show that they watched in the hospital which randomly teleports people to the studio, they made too much of a big deal about it and then just sort of moved on, the whole galactic federation will probably stay just to make their adventures even more whacky
>>
>>66974992
Look at the image you retard.
>>
>>66975035
Venture bros is shit. I chuckled at it one time.
>>
>it has continuity
>but its shit
>so it doesn't count

stop being a retard. You keep implying I'm autistic, but who honestly gives a shit one way or another if a cartoon has continuity? Seems pretty autistic to me. Obviously a fucking crime drama is going to have continuity. Cartoons don't need it
>>
>>66974992
>>66975063
>>66974536

Is this the average R&M fan? calling out shit to anything but his favrite meme show?
>>
>>66975563
Pretty much. On reddit they're used to everyone getting downvoted and hidden for disliking rick and morty.
>>
>>66975563
>>66975600
I'm enjoying the delicious irony in him throwing around "it's shit!" and "your're fucking autistic!"
>>
>>66975657
He just wants to fit in, the poor guy.
>>
how come theres always threads discussing this reddit trash on here but none for venture bros? (which actually has a season running atm)
>>
>>66971360
S1 was far superior to S2, only S02E01 was S1-tier good.
>>
>>66975703
Because this board has been reddit 2.0 for years now. Duh
>>
File: 02b.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
02b.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>/tv/ gets SERIOUS in a thread about a cartoon
>>
>>66975897
>reddit gets serious in a thread on /tv/ about a cartoon

ftfy
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.