[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think of this movie? i think it gets a bad rep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
what do you guys think of this movie? i think it gets a bad rep despite being one of the better superhero movies
>>
>>66969896
its kino
>>
>a bad rep

From who? That's a great Batman movie
>>
>>66969896
It's a great movie, I never gave a shit about the comics I just cared how it stood on its own, and I think it does that well enough. Back when Tim was at the top of his game
>>
File: batman.jpg (45 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
45 KB, 640x624
>>66969896
it is the most underrated batman flick for sure.

burton really nailed the atmosphere and "feel" in returns. great soundtrack too.
>>
>>66969896

It's my favorite superhero movie of all time by far.

It's underrated as fuck.
>>
>>66969896
Best Batman film in every way.
>>
>>66969896
I thought everyone considered it a cult classic.
>>
Best christmas movie.

>>66970307

>Best Batman film in every way.

This. While Dark Knight might be a better film, it doesn't really feel like a Batman movie. Returns does.
>>
I prefer the first one, Burton feels like he actually had some restraint with that one. He went full Burton-tard with Returns. It feels like Edward Scissorhands with Batman in it, complete with Elfman adding in his typical "lalalalalalala BOM BOM BOM BOM" to the already perfect Batman theme.
>>
>>66969896
I don't like the Burton Batman movies at all. They're too cartoony.

>>66970058
If you observe he couldn't turn his neck in that thing at all, and the issue wasn't addressed until Nolan's TDK
>>
meh

the atmosphere works, the plot sucks and i have no need to see it ever again
>>
>>66970287
This. It's also my fave iteration of Selina Kyle desu. Mostly because Pfeiffer killed it but I found her backstory more interesting than Selina's comic one.
>>
File: molasses.jpg (234 KB, 1662x1985) Image search: [Google]
molasses.jpg
234 KB, 1662x1985
>>66970472
i know m8, still the best batman suit after val kilmer's in forever.
>>
>>66970504
I like that Gotham is flirting with a Batman Returns style Catwoman/Batman relationship
>>
>>66969920

I hate you so much
>>
It's a Batman movie without Batman.
It was pretty shit. Plot is shit. Penguin is a horrible villain. It's so over the top that it gets boring. Only saving grace was the Catwoman.
>>
File: 1435079085728.gif (495 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
1435079085728.gif
495 KB, 194x172
>>66970790
but I love you...
>>
>>66970472
How hard can it be to create a rubber-cloth suit with a turnable neck. I hate the Nolan design to be honest
>>
File: Xa4JnlP.jpg (499 KB, 2038x792) Image search: [Google]
Xa4JnlP.jpg
499 KB, 2038x792
>>66970637
>bat-nipples

Really?

>>66970841
It wasn't hard; they just wanted a certain style which included the way the neckline flowed. The neck-joint Nolan suit has a more gooofier neckline that makes Bale's head look large because of the addition of the neck joint.
>>
>>66971245
>80s Batman has the best symbol, suit, and car
>>
>>66971312
The car was retarded. Thanks to that long wheelbase it cornered pretty much like a limo.

It looked cool though.

Also notice that the original Batman had man-boobs.
>>
>>66971312
>60s Batman had the best symbol, suit, car and movie
>>
Pfeiffer gave me catwoman fetish

I'd hate her for it if my wife didn't indulge me.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.