[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gilmore Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (616 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
image.png
616 KB, 800x448
>it's a Luke holds a cynical opinion on small town traditions episode
>>
>>66968263

lorelei cucked luke constantly
>>
File: rory paris kiss.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rory paris kiss.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>it's a Paris elopes with Rory episode
>>
>it's a Lorelai walks in on me fucking Rory fantasy episode
>>
>>66968330
Paris is best grohl
>>
Is it weird I would fuck the mother I mean Lorelai's mother, Emily
>>
>>66968312
Literally or figuratively?
>>
>>66968263
>it's a "Loreli fucks one of Rory's boyfriends" episode
>>
>it's a Jackson inserts one of his perfect vegetables into Sookie's sookie episode
>>
>it's a Rory and Lorelai fuck episode
>>
>>66968263
>it's "heterosexual" men watching borefests for middle aged women
>>
I often fantasied about being like luke and having my own comfy diner making simple yet delicious hearty american food in a cozy small town and having a gal like lorelei being my irl waifu

oi with the poodles already
>>
>>66968263
Watch 10 CL then a epsiode of Gilmore Girls.

>Now I just want a bunker with Rory and lorelai
>>
>>66968917

gilmore girls is 10/10 comfy and witty
>>
>>66968917
>middle aged
You don't even know what you're bitching about
>>
He's weird af irl.

Gave an interview and everyone else was clearly. Lorrelei was nice to him and put a hand on his shoulder but even as she was being nice it was clear he mad her really uncomfortable.23
>>
>it's a Lorelei pegs Luke episode
>>
File: troubadour-gogo.jpg (69 KB, 525x438) Image search: [Google]
troubadour-gogo.jpg
69 KB, 525x438
>ywn be Town Troubadour of Stars Hollow
>>
>>66968625
No emily was a ballet dancer. She's super cool and sexy in person. Met her once at my gym. She was doing laps in the pool and when she came out i was like hot damn that old gals got a pretty nice body.

Tushy was still firm and shapely. Breasts weren't all saggy and she had a powerful stride. Came into the hot tub and it wasn't till she started talking that i realised who it was. I got kind of flirty with her and she picked up on it right away. She litterally said "dear, i'd love to, but i don't you could keep up with me for more than an evening" wasn't rude and was very cool afterwards. We flirted and joked for a while then she left. Said see you soon and gave me a wink as she left. In retro spect i think she wanted to fuck in the change room. Never saw her after that.
>>
>>66970357
she was really great on Bunheads, running the ballet studio. shame that series was cancelled so soon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.