[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You stupid fucking bitch, you got us lost. Me and Mike should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: thats your motivation.jpg (116 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
thats your motivation.jpg
116 KB, 500x250
>You stupid fucking bitch, you got us lost. Me and Mike should just tie you down and start fucking your ass, Heather.

Is this how people actually talked in 1999?
>>
>>66966321

Yeah. Everybody would punish each other for failure by fucking them in the ass. Kind of a cool time desu
>>
yesterday it was rape, now it's fucking her ass specifically. they're also calling her a bitch now.
>>
>>66966369
it's a pity we had to stop, but people kept gaming the system by failing on purpose
>>
>ass fucking punishment nostalgia

Man I miss the 90s
>>
>>66966451
FUCKING GREEKS
>>
no, it's how edgy tarantino wannabes wrote in the wake of pulp fiction
>>
I still didn't see this flick. Is there any point now that the gimmick was raped to death?
>>
>>66966626
it's a good movie
>>
>>66966321
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....
>>
>>66966626
no not really.

it's basically a paranormal activity movie except if the part where everyone dies was cut out
>>
File: heatherdonahue.jpg (284 KB, 600x757) Image search: [Google]
heatherdonahue.jpg
284 KB, 600x757
>TFW she turned into a weed-loving Mom I'd Like to Fug
>>
JJJOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHH
>>
File: heather.jpg (38 KB, 388x400) Image search: [Google]
heather.jpg
38 KB, 388x400
>>66968376
>>
>>66968026
>>66966397
>I've been here for a while now
>i know what's REALLY funny
>you're also failed abortions
>>
>>66968026
Lol, I enjoyed this.
>>
>>66968026
Haven't seen this before. Pretty good, definitely redeemed this garbage thread.
>>
>>66968888
>>66968999
THREAD RESUSCITATED!
>>
25 Sexist lines from 90's movies that you won't believe Exist!
>>
File: 1422809413814.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1422809413814.gif
3 MB, 368x349
I choose to believe this film and the witch are in the same universe and there is literally noting you can do about it
>>
>>66969351
Do you mind if I save this gif?
>>
File: 1457383257766.jpg (45 KB, 720x587) Image search: [Google]
1457383257766.jpg
45 KB, 720x587
>mfw they filmed the witch , they (and the audience) just never realized they did
>>
>>66969403
It's all yours, pal!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.