[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That awkward moment when a $6 million TV episode has a better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
That awkward moment when a $6 million TV episode has a better battle scene than anything in Peter Jackson's $675 million Hobbit trilogy.
>>
>Game of Thrones
>Better than anything apart from a kick in the nuts
kek
>>
Hobbit CGI is shit

GoT CGI is good
>>
>>66961664
Night's King isn't CGI. That's how people in Iceland actually look like.
>>
>>66961664
>>66961687
>>66961694
>>66961882
Season 5 was 'a' shit. But the last 8 minutes of this episode was magical. I had never, ever felt such tension, such suspsence, such an overwhelming sense of doom. And what a powerful scene this was. Night King's plops out his massive ice penis, then proceeds to jerk off in the survivor's direction. I felt goosebumps. Power, overwhelming. When the wall falls, they're all done for.
>>
>>66961664

>Retard ice zombies just running off a cliff
>LOL ice man darth maul

It was so retarded I actually laughed.
>>
>>66961987
>Retarded Ice dummy Zombies jumps off of cliff instead of carefully climbing down---it's like they wanted to kill themselves, or something.

(You)
>>
They sacrificed an entire season for that battle. It was a good scene though.
>>
>>66962026
>Defending Game of Spergs
wew lad
>>
>>66962061
This. The writers had a hard on for Jon so entire Baratheon vs Bolton conflict was broken down to '20 good men make Stannis kill his daughter'. Hardhome just wasn't worth how detrimental it was to the quality of the other arcs.
>>
>>66961694
>GoT CGI is good
lol
it's garbage, however given the budget I won't shit on it too much Hardhome took half the budget of S5 so that doesn't count
>>
>>66961882
>>
>>66961664

iirc wasn't this entire sequence written and directed by someone else? like a guest director not d&d
>>
And both GoT Season 5 and The Hobbit are shit because they didn't stick to the source material.
>>
>>66963508
MUH BOOKS
>>
>>66963252
Never mentioned D&D. Do they direct any episodes nowadays?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.