[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't give a fuck about our agreement, I'll marry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Robb-3x03.jpg (60 KB, 354x513) Image search: [Google]
Robb-3x03.jpg
60 KB, 354x513
>I don't give a fuck about our agreement, I'll marry and fuck whoever I want you old ass fucking - OW DUDE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

What did Robb mean by this??
>>
women ruin everything.
>>
The red wedding probably would have still happened if he didnt marry talisa though
>>
>>66952584
Yea, his mom ruined everything. Frey wouldn't have pulled that shit if the Karstarks were with them.
>>
>>66952584
Almost everything

Robb was at full fault here. Everyone told him he was being a retard, and he proceeded to be retarded. And then he threw his whole house away so he could get some 7/10 battle-medic pussy.
>>
>the sexiest boy on GoT is dead and no one can ever take his place

feels pretty bad desu
>>
Tried to be like daddy. Daddy's gone. Irony of his rise and fall is that John is more like his father than Robb ever was.
>>
>>66952787
Actually the agreement was that he'd marry a Frey after the war, which doesn't preclude him from having a marriage before the end of it, as long as he marries one after the war he's fulfilling his oath
>>
>>66952878
>is that John is more like his father than Robb ever was.

in what way?
>>
>>66952638
Why? Robb had a good chance at winning and Walder would get a Queen. The only reason he betrayed Robb was for Paramount of the riverlands as a consolation to a Queen.
>>
>>66952787
>7/10
Nigga please
>>
>>66952878
Jon literally didnt stop breaking his vows the entire time he was at the Nights Watch.

Jon was nothing like Ned.

Robb was like Ned, Honourable and Naive. The show painted him as horny but he actually broke his vow for honor, similer to Ned saying he fathered Jon to honor his sister.
>>
>>66953030
Wasn't the girl he was supposed to marry way hotter than Talisa?
>>
>>66952883
So he just kills Talisa/Jeyne after the war? Theres no divorce in Westeros
>>
>>66952883
Would he be able to simply divorce her or have multiple wives? Also wasn't Frey obsessed with marrying one of his daughters to a great house?

>>66953030
Good point, I conceed
>>
>>66953084
Not at all. She just wasn't a hideous frey beast like he was expecting.
>>
>>66953093
>Theres no divorce in Westeros
He's king, he makes the rules
>>
>>66953141
King of the ded.
>>
>>66953093
He can always go Targaryean and build a sister harem with multiple wives.
>>
>>66951695
It's sad that he died, but the show is much better off without his story line. It was kind of a boring, and "muh revenge."
>>
>>66953084
I don't know. It'd say she's attractive but not more attractive. The same, really.

I think Robb was too soft. He should have reminded Walder Frey that he was only ever promised to have his granddaughter marry a Lord Paramount... NOT a KING.
>>
File: Jimmy Darmody LP.png (199 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Darmody LP.png
199 KB, 600x600
>>66951695
>>
>>66953167
One time when I was playing Crusader Kings 2 Robb married his son to Arya... and then married THEIR son to Sansa's daughter.

Also one time Roose Bolton died and Robb married his 43 year-old widow (Robb was 16!)
>>
File: 2016-03-12 01.25.06.jpg (866 KB, 1439x1069) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-12 01.25.06.jpg
866 KB, 1439x1069
>>66953167
>sister harem

Muh dick>
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.