[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you like Marvel's Spider-Man? Tick all t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Why don't you like Marvel's Spider-Man?
Tick all that apply
http://strawpoll.me/7057041
>>
File: 22422.png (218 KB, 680x575) Image search: [Google]
22422.png
218 KB, 680x575
>People voting without bumping
>>
I like the new costume.
>>
File: he stinks and I don't like him.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
he stinks and I don't like him.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>66948831
He stinks, and I don't like him
>>
Hmn, yes. I believe I shall have one of everything.
>>
New costume is best costume.
>>
Honestly the only thing that bugs me is that it's obviously CG, and it doesn't look convincing on screen. Adding more layers isn't going to help it with the way the suit is designed.

also the spider's on the suit look really shitty and cheap
>>
it looks fucking dire. the trailer could get enough hype on its own but they had to slap that unfinished rushed up shit at the end. a single web would've been better

tho i gotta say, if this mumbling thanksgiving parade balloon is the final product i'm sure it will produce the single hottest memes of the 2016
>>
>>66949034
The suit is not CG. I heard that apparently the eyes aren't CG either.
>>
>yfw they use deadpool humor spidey
>>
>>66948891
its a shit thread desu
>>
>>66949096
Yeah, i'm aware that it isn't just a CG model, it's a suit that's been raped with many layers of GC to a point where it just looks like a CG model from a video game.

>>66949079
Maybe it is unfinished, but why would this be the only thing that is noticeably "unfinished" in the last trailer a month before the movie comes out? It's probably just the way it looks, and when you look at the high-res photos, it makes sense.
>>
Is that a tick on his chest?
>>
>>66948924
spidaman what a dumb name what is he a spida or sumtin?
>>
>>66949025
It really fucking is
>>
>>66949025
ugly as shit
>>
>>66949201
>raped with many layers of GC
What? I just think they lowered the texture on the suit that the video compression on the Youtube trailer made it barely visible and look weird. It looks fine when you see it in high resolution image and will in the movie as well.
>>
>>66949364
You actually think that Marvel had some specifically lower the resolution on the Spiderman CG for the YT trailer? Or do you think that YT compression simply made it look that way? Either way you're a fucking moron.

Fucking fanboys trying to justify the way this looks.
>>
>>66948904
same

>>66948924
kek
>>
>>66949531
I'm referring to the actual material texture on the suit not CG.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.