[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Francis has mommy issues episode The show wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Francis.jpg (13 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Francis.jpg
13 KB, 214x317
>It's a Francis has mommy issues episode

The show wouldn't change that much or it may even improve the series if he had been removed and all of his scenes too.

Why is he so shit compared to the rest of the family?
>>
>>66945449
I really liked Francis desu I was sad when he disappeared, I thought the mommy issue thing was funny and suprisingly dark
>>
>>66945449
>implying Francis isn't best brother
>>
>>66945584
>Francis
>Not Dewey
>>
>>66945682
>dewey
>not jamie
>>
>>66945822
Jamie a shit, they should have adopted Egg instead.
>>
It would be like any other shitty family series without Francis. His clusterfuck of a life allowed the much needed variation to break up the mundane repetition of scenes inside the household or Malcolm's school.
>>
>Beta white loser gets an asian girlfriend

It's fair to hate him
>>
>>66946144
>asian
>>
>>66946189
all rook same to me
>>
>>66946144
>s desu I was sad when he disappeared, I thought the mommy issue thing was funny and suprisingly
she was Alaskan you dunce. more of a native I think.
>>
>>66946144

He was fucking some Inuit pussy. That takes balls of steel.
>>
>>66946239
Still looks like a gook to me.
>>
>>66946238
woops meant to reply to >>66946144
>>
>>66946189

She was supposed to be inuit but she looks too much like a gook, it's confusing.
>>
>>66946281
You quoted the same post retard, thanks for the (You).
>>
Francis was way more interesting then Reese. Reese should have been ran over in a car accident or been a school shooter.
>>
>>66946144
He fucked the black girl on the tour bus, that's like anti-cuck.
>>
>>66945449
The Francis scenes were great and were a nice break away from the family. It was also great how they had his setting change every season or two. Kept things fresh and interesting. And his subplots tended to be just as funny/interesting as the rest of the story so why not?
>>
>>66946380
There are multiple arcs in the series where they could have gotten rid of him (most notably the military one), but he always stuck around. I think his whole endgame was that he was going to be stuck living in the family home forever because of how much of a screwup he was, but then he winds up moving across the street.
>>
>Hal=Dewey
>Reese
>Stevie
>Malcom
>Lois
>Egg
>Francis
>Jamie

Debate me
>>
>>66946827
Hal > Young Dewey > Reese > Francis > Lois > Old Dewey > Malcolm > Jamie
>>
I actually really liked his Ranch scenes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.