[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously...What DID he say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Ass So Fat.jpg (45 KB, 502x335) Image search: [Google]
Ass So Fat.jpg
45 KB, 502x335
> "On the roof!"
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 620x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 620x401
"Underoos!"
>>
Underoos.
>>
>tony is into kid's underwear
I knew it.
>>
>>66944104
Wtf does that mean
>>
>ON THE ROOSE
Fucking /got/fags
>>
I am not familiar with this meme.
I'm not into capeshit.
Can someone link me?
>>
>>66944188
Open the hole so i can link the mole.
>>
>>66944158
It's a fucking brand
>>
>>66944038
It's probably some retarded sport slang only loud, dumb, sleeveless shirt, confederation flag-waving, root beer guzzling fat americans would understand.
>>
Tony is a trans-nigger in the skin of a white man

He was saying "On the roof" in his Ebonic dialect so it sounded like "On Da roof"
>>
>>66944104

Well....that's just a stupid quip. If that's the case ALL capeshits can be called that.
>>
>>66944222
Holy fuck I.just saw the pic lmao
>>
>>66944303
No, most of the Marvel characters wear armor or tactical uniforms. Spider-Man is the only one in spandex.
>>
HIS FIRST COSTUME IS GOING TO BE SOME STUPID QUAILMAN UNDERWEAR SHIT BECAUSE HE'S JUST A KID BEING A SUPERHERO SO TONY JOKES ABOUT HIM BEING UNDEROOS

TONY GIVES HIM HIS COOL BETTER SUIT LATER
>>
>giving some stupid quippy name to a guy that already has a silly but far better pseudonym
What the fuck was wrong with saying 'SPIDERMAN'?
>>
>>66944104

i dunno why but this is pretty funny
>>
>>66944038
Isn't spidey gonna have like more than one costume in the movie. Also why have a spandex costume with only adjustable eye lenses. Also does Spidey shoot webs with his mechanism he wears on his wrist or will he be shooting his web like.Tobey Maguire's spiderman ?
>>
>>66944901
They're ashamed of their characters.
>>
>>66944975
I know all those answers because, of course, I've already seen the movie, but I'm not gonna respond 'em.
>>
>>66945134
My counter thesis is that Tony Stark is such a self-indulgent retard and his character is so meme happy that he can't possibly just call someone by name instead of whatever retarded shit he came up with in an alcoholic stupor, so he considers himself hilarious even though his naming conventions suck.

Note that this guy will still be portrayed as a voice of reason.
>>
>>66945172
Oh
>>
>>66944975
He's going to have web shooters. He's wearing a belt with backup cartridges
>>
>>66945335
How does he climb walls and shit then ?
>>
>>66945440
He climbs walls with sticky pads, he shits by sitting on the toilet
>>
>>66945535
What did he mean by this ?
>>
>>66944901
It's Tony Stark saying it. Have you not seen his character at all? He's got some quirky nickname for everyone. Fucking autists, man.
>>
>>66946342
I know that, it's just fucking gay. Why not get the writers to give him a more trailer friendly nickname for the spider themed man?
>>
File: 2016-03-11_19.14.51.jpg (348 KB, 2001x1125) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-11_19.14.51.jpg
348 KB, 2001x1125
He was just telling us who is in charge.

"Under Jews."
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.