[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you like this capeshit trash then you have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Reminder that if you like this capeshit trash then you have no taste and are the cancer that is destroying cinema.
>>
ok anon what movies do you want to talk about then?
>>
good
>>
>>66940175
Because cinema was so great before capeshit. I rather have capeshit then yet another shitty romcom.
>>
yesterday i watched Persona and Ant-Man back to back.
>>
>>66940514
I watched a lot of the DC animated films. It bugs me that they are drawn differently.
>>
>>66940175
>not watching as many films as possible

Kill yourself cancerman
>>
>>66940175
I'm surprised more people aren't feeling superhero fatigue.

There's just too much.
>>
>>66940175
Cry me a river, I like to watch things crash and burn.
>>
>>66940429
>>66940429
Did you see the Thor movies? They are basically romcoms prioritizing relationship with Natalie Portman over everything else. And IM3 is even worse.
>>
>>66940175
Good, I don't enjoy most films and movies anyway and love destroying cinema
>>
>>66940175
Reminder that we've had capeshit almost as long as we've had motion pictures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superhero_film#Early_years

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0029162/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulp_magazine#Notable_original_characters

Strangely. quality films still keep getting made amidst this tawdry deluge.
>>
File: image.png (185 KB, 245x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 245x400
>>66940175
I think they can be decent action flicks. 80% of why I watch is Evans as cap makes me diamond hard DESU.
>>
>>66940175

Cinema is still being made. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
File: 1457508062458.jpg (32 KB, 447x456) Image search: [Google]
1457508062458.jpg
32 KB, 447x456
>>66940175
>you are the cancer that is destroying cinema.

Wait I am Sony Pictures now? wtf? HELP ME!
>>
>>66940175
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>66940175
Out of all those fights the only one I want to see continued is ant-man beating the shit out of black widow kek
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.