[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Douglas "Doug" Stamper Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Douglas "Doug" Stamper Appreciation Thread
>>
>>66939150
>muh alcoholism
>>
That guy work way too much.
>>
>>66939150

never trust a man who can't hold his liquor

it's one of the oldest rules of being a homo sapien and frank can't even fuckin follow it
>>
Doug is based as f
>>
>>66939150

>DUDE I HAVE NO LIFE AND AUTISTICALLY TAKE MY JOB WAY TOO SERIOUSLY

He and the writer who cucked Frank are boring as fuck. I hope they kill them off
>>
>>66939150
>mercyless kills a harmless woman in season 3
>gets teary eyed because he sacrificed an usual man to save the fucking POTUS in season 4
This show is garbage
>>
Became an autist in season 2 and it was alright, then season 3 ruined his character.
>>
>>66939150
he was an excellent recon captain
>>
>>66939339
the two best characters
>>
>>66939396
also couldn't intimidate the press fuckboi
he used to get shit done and now he has to unwind with the snooty widow
>>
>>66939249
>How can you trust a man who can't trust himself with one beer?
Pretty honest barometer desu, weeded out some shitty people thanks to just that simple guideline

>>66939396
>willing to give Frank his own liver
>coldly orders the Secretary to let Moretti die, or he will fire her and will go through her entire office one by one, firing whoever doesn't comply with his order, until he finds someone willing to let Moretti die
>suddenly overwhelmed with remorse after saving the President's life

JUST fuck my character up senpai
>>
>>66939517
The best characters were Meechum, Season 1-2 Doug and Season 1-2 Freddy. They should have left Doug in the woods, and had Meechum utilize his contact who "finds people" to track down and kill Rachel.
>>
Superior stamper
>>
>>66939396

they went WAY to far on the edgyness in season 2-3 and are just hoping everyone forgot about it
>>
>>66939150
Everything Doug did in the last half of the 4th season made him into a parody of himself. And the fact that they are building it up so that he ends up betraying Frank is so utterly stupid.
>>
>>66939930

the finale part when Frank and clair look into the camera and say "we create the terror" was without a doubt the cringest thing I have ever seen.
>>
>>66939396
he wants to fuck that dude's wife
>>
>>66939930
They might have copied some things from the British one, but they sure as hell aren't going to make the ending that predictable.
>>
Is Doug's acter one of the writers of the show or something? it seemed like he was always getting it away with hot girls
>>
I wish they would've left Rachel alive a little longer. I can't get enough of that alabaster skin.
>>
>>66940413
she looks hideous.
>>
>>66940413
Yeah its a shame. I honestly thought her little dyke storyline was pretty nice and genuine.
>>
>>66940471
She's nice looking, that's just a weird photo (seems pretty overexposed, amacher photographer perhaps?)

Usually she looks like a bargain KStew
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.