[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers 01-15 "Queen's Lair"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 0205_grangers2.jpg (24 KB, 360x243) Image search: [Google]
0205_grangers2.jpg
24 KB, 360x243
Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers

01-15
"Queen's Lair" Christopher Rowley September 17, 1986
The Queen has built a cannon that can destroy a planet, and is trying to hold the League hostage with it. The Rangers are sent in to work with the resistance group on the planet and destroy the weapon. The resistance group is led by Wirwar, whose family is held hostage by the Queen and who tries to free them by handing the Rangers to the Queen. Despite that, they succeed in destroying the Queen's weapon but have to escape in a ship which they discover only has five minutes worth of oxygen.
>the evil empire has built a gun into a planet that draws power from a nearby star to fire across hyperspace to blow up entire systems and its up to the human resistance to fly in and blow it up before its turned on the earth base
>With Poe Dameron, Rey, Han Solo, and Finn

WAIT ONE GODDAMN MINUTE
>>
B R A V O J J
R
A
V
O
J
J
>>
>>66935982
Jar Jar Abrastein is a hack
>>
>>66935982

Did you know Star Wars also have space travel in it?
>>
>>66936244
No Guts, No Glory, anon
>>
>>66935982
many many many years ago this is all american kids had before anime (or shit like robotech) showed up
>>
>>66936309
that's on my YT list
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>66935982
bad cartoon nostalgia thread?
>>
File: dinosaucers.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dinosaucers.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
What will JEW JEW hack from this?
>>
>>66936278
There's a difference between common themes and plot plagiarism anon
>>
>>66936422
Except Galaxy Rangers is actually a really good cartoon, surprisingly so.
>>
>>66936636
and let's not forget the theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sso3h0xMJA
>>
>>66936384
it was animated in Japan
>>
>>66936569
same fag'
Come to think of it I read that the new movie Clover shit had reptile like aliens so he Jewed this too.
>>
Stop. Star Wars ripped from Flash Gordon
>>
File: Spike.jpg (21 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Spike.jpg
21 KB, 250x188
>>66936384
>robotech
>1985
>Galaxy Rangers
>1986
>most american cartoons from the 80s were animated in Asia

come on
>>
>>66936636
while Silverhawks is indeed one of the worst, yet has one of the most awesome intros
>>
>>66937443
Shut the hell up spike!
https://youtu.be/6tpbp9GXOGU?list=LLxxIaHBmX4TYF6RtjmWhExQ
>>
>>66937443
SPIKE! USE THE SUIT!
>>
>George Lucas plagiarized pretty much everything when it came to Star Wars
>not a single original idea in any of the drafts or movies

Am I supposed to be shocked that this legacy of wanton theft and forgery continues?
>>
File: goose.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
goose.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
good times, Cowboy Shane and Super trooper eps were the best. In fact, Goose made every episode the best.
(Hey, Goose even keeps crashing his ship like Poe!)
>>
>>66937051
what about Steven Jewberg and Jewrassic World? people wouldn't even know about Dinosaurs without the Dinosaucers!
>>
>>66937539
that just goes to show you're never really disabled when you have COURAGE
>>
File: Mon-Starr.jpg (281 KB, 1024x853) Image search: [Google]
Mon-Starr.jpg
281 KB, 1024x853
>>66937482

Mon-Starr was one of the most iconic villians.
>>
>>66938098
Bull Guy, Moth Lady etc not so much though.
Silverhawks had a decent premise, but the writing was just really dumb for it's time. I always felt that a show with so much potential had no business aiming this low.
Mon-Starr deserved better.
>>
>>66935982
Superior Babbys First Action Anime coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKxWl4PcBY4
>>
>>66938354
Not really like any of the kid's cartoons back then were really well written and did their premises justice. If there was any cartoon that I would want rebooted with better writing and treated more seriously it'd be Silverhawks though,
>>
>>66938840
Yeah, I mean they had a character who was a cyborg space cowboy whose weapon of choice was a space guitar shooting lasers that got more powerful the harder he was ROCKING!

It should have worked much better than it did. I really wonder if there is a behind the scenes reason for this. Wasn't this made by basically the same people as Thundercats?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.