[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a bullshit-free version of the Walking Dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ash-vs-evil-dead-header-2.jpg (48 KB, 640x351) Image search: [Google]
ash-vs-evil-dead-header-2.jpg
48 KB, 640x351
Is this a bullshit-free version of the Walking Dead?
>>
>>66932965

No, it's nothing like Walking Dead. It's pretty good though, don't listen to the fags that say episode 1 is the best cuz they're full of it, the only "bad" episodes are 4 and 5 which grind things to a halt.

Last 3 episodes are fucking incredible.
>>
>>66932965
>Evil Dead
>in even the same league as The Walking Dead

They're not even zombies in Evil Dead, they're demons possessing the dead.
>>
I wouldn't compare it to Walking Dead at all. But it's worth a watch. You might enjoy it a lot, specially if you're already familiar with the ED movies.
>>
>>66933050
You have poor taste. This show is fucking aweful after the first three. You just get an erection outta it cause its Evil dead.
>>
>>66932965
You're thinking of Z-Nation
>>
>>66933152

'no'
>>
Episodes 2, 8, 9 and 10 were good
>>
>>66933088
They're still mindless creatures eating human flesh so what's your business?
>>
>>66933152
OP here, didn't watch the movie and I'm not interested in seeing it any time soon, I've heard it's pretty bad anyway. the series has been recommended to me and I wanted to read a few extra opinions. So either come up with a useful comment or stfu about your elite taste
>>
>>66933223
>They speak and have personalities
>They swallow souls
If you never watched why are you in this thread?
>>
>>66933223
>They're still mindless creatures eating human flesh

That's not true at all, Deadites are very fucking talkative and don't eat flesh they just want to kill anything that's alive to make it one of their own

>>66933221

>not liking the diner explosion in 6

Come on son
>>
File: 1429463861702.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1429463861702.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>>66932965
No, its a good show
>>
The Strain is more of a bullshit-free Walking Dead, only with vampires instead of zombies, though it gets campy at times and somewhat self-aware.
>>
>>66933266
>didn't watch the movie
Then fuck off and watch the trilogy right now
>>
File: 1 punch KO.gif (443 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1 punch KO.gif
443 KB, 500x280
>>66932965
please never compare the two
>>
>>66933266

Watch the movies cunt, dubs were wasted on you.
>>
>>66933266
>Hasn't seen Evil Dead
>Namefag
>stfu
Die in a fire please. Or at the very least stick your fingers in a wood chipper so you can't post here anymore
>>
>>66933442
I'm not making the movie a priority because I hear that the series has minimal dependency on it (except the initial cabin story and some insight provided into Deadites, the book of the dead etc. which honestly I'd prefer to read about than see the movie) Otherwise, I'd suggest you go outside and learn to have a normal conversation cause honestly I couldn't care less about your anon standards and your creative insults. and yea, stfu
>>
File: 146479.jpg (276 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
146479.jpg
276 KB, 800x600
>>66933897
>go outside
>have a normal conversation
>stfu
Why the fuck did you came here shitface? There is no fucking carma points or other shit here. Get the fuck out of here you cock sucking shit licking anal selling faggot.
>>
>>66933266
kill self
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.