[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Dark Times of /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (683 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
683 KB, 1536x2048
>BrBa done
>Mad Men done
>GoT gone to shit since season 4
>HoC gone to shit since season 3

What's left? Better Call Saul?

Is the "Golden Age" over?
>>
>>66932033
Dank memes and dubs.
>>
>>66932033
>Is the "Golden Age" over?

Probably. It was a good 10 years of godtier television though.
>>
>Better call saul
>Vikings
>shameless
>lucifer
>crazy ex-girlfriend
>broad city

that's pretty much all i'm watching now. DD S2 next friday thank god
>>
>Better Call Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>66932183
oh and UnREAL was great
>>
>>66932183
Looking this much forward to capeshit really shows just how shit tv has become lately.
>>
>>66932033
>What's left?

Better Call Saul.
The Leftovers S3
>>
>>66932338
eh to be fair they've made DD into more of a crime drama than real capeshit. plus how could you not look forward to FRANK?
>>
new Banshee and Veep coming soon at least
>>
the dark times of tv are rapidly catching up to the dark times of film

this is probably the weakest era overall and im not sure it's even debatable
>>
File: 1457369304220.png (268 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457369304220.png
268 KB, 640x360
>>66932033
have patience my friend.

good showes will come if it's meant to be

All it really takes is one
>>
The problem is the good shows are also the shows nobody talks about.

Leftovers, Black Sails, The Americans get hardly any replies. But I appreciate the anons that do make those threads. Discussion is actually show based, not meme based in those threads.
>>
>>66932519
ugh, Black Sails is so shit. It's spartacus with all the fun sucked out. leftovers got good in S2 but most people were so put off with S1 they dropped it. i might check out the americans but i don't know if i can stomach another america/russia pissing match
>>
Anybody else miss vampire shows? Buffy, Angel, Moonlight, Being Human, True Blood, all good shit. now all that's left is that vampire diaries crap and god help me, shadowhunters which i managed to get through 2 episodes of.
>>
>>66932033
The problem is you think Mad Men was good, you think Breaking Bad didnt have countless of shit tier episodes, you think GoT was good even after S2, and you think House of Cards was good even after the first episode.

Maybe you should try watching an actually good show for once and you'll realize that wasn't a "golden age".

The Leftovers
Fargo
Mr. Robot

All 3 have upcoming new seasons. Pretty amazing to have 3 incredible shows on the air at once desu familia.
>>
togetherness
The knick
Whatever else comes around
>>
>>66932748
>mr. robot

you lost all right to comment on anybody else's choices
>>
>>66932183
>>crazy ex-girlfriend
>>broad city

Ew.
>>
>>66932800
>he doesnt appreciate god tier cinematography for a television program

Back to The Walking Dead for you, friend.
>>
>>66932183
>broad city

for what purpose?
>>
>>66932843
alana's tits of course. and bloom's tits for CEG
>>
File: 1435856197991.jpg (22 KB, 180x260) Image search: [Google]
1435856197991.jpg
22 KB, 180x260
>>66932033
>Mad Men
>>
>>66932870
but they aren't even that good
>>
anyone notice comedies have gotten really shitty? only good one left on air is Sunny and even that was pretty bad this season
>>
File: nice.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>How to get away with murder
>Suits
>unREAL
>Leftovers
>Stan Lee's Lucky Man
>Billions
>Lucifer

Not every show is the absolute best, but they keep me busy.
>>
>>66933007
>mike finally exposed
>can never be a lawyer again
>mike becomes a lawyer again next season

show wrote itself into shark-jumping position
>>
>>66933087
Except, that never happened.. not yet anyway. Who knows what they'll do. We'll see what we'll see.
>>
Leftovers is literally the leftovers
>>
>>66933176
wat. he went to jail after pleading guity to defrauding the bar. of course harvey will magically fix it next season, hence the shark-jumping
>>
The Leftovers are still up for one more season
>>
>>66933185
it's like pottery
>>
I like Gotham even when I know that it isn't really good. There just is something intriguing.
>>
/tv/ died when L O S T died
this is fact
>>
>>66933323
i think you mean there's something dull. and coming from someone who managed to get through 10 episodes of arrow that's saying something
>>
> better call saul
> walking dead
> vikings
> american crime story
> 22.11.63
> sherlock
> ash vs evil dead
> fargo
> mr robot
> true detective
> house of cards
> daredevil
And SO much more, quit your goddam bitching
>>
>>66933328
lost was normiecore shit
i bet you enjoyed hymym
>>
>>66934577
no one here enjoys anything, relax
>>
>>66932033
We had one good season of True Detective and two of The Knick you massive plebs
>>
>>66934709
*two
>>
>>66932183
I'm watching vikings too but anyone who watches the show should be able to admit that it's utter shit.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.