[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Me and Mike should just tie you down and start raping you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: thats your motivation.jpg (116 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
thats your motivation.jpg
116 KB, 500x250
>Me and Mike should just tie you down and start raping you right now, Heather.

Is this how people actually talked in 1999?
>>
I know I would have
>>
Yeah. It was pretty rad.
>>
>>66931270
Yes. Rape jokes were in.
>>
reminder that Blair Witch project 2 exists
>>
>>66931270
who is this demon?
>>
We didn't talk, we just did it.
>>
>>66931380
It was better than the first one.
>>
>>66931446
it really wasn't
>>
File: mm4_blair witch.jpg (182 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
mm4_blair witch.jpg
182 KB, 850x600
>>66931380
reminder that THIS exists.
>>
>>66931380
Reminder that, at one point, work was being done on a remake of Blair Witch one exclusively for Scotland
>>
>>66931503
THE BLUR WUTCH
>>
>>66931380
>>66931480
>>66931503
THIS BOARD IS FULL OF DUMB REMIIIINDERS
>>
>>66931503
Oh, also, there were three BWP video games, which were basically incredibly shitty Resident Evil clones, as well as a series of BWP books for children which were basically shitty Goosebumps.
>>
>>66931270
>>66931321
back then rape was a type of prank one would pull on their friend, usually males to female
>>
When I was a kid I used to think this movie was real. There was even a fake new segment on television, as marketing during it's theatrical run, about how the cops had found the tapes in a black garbage bag in a well next to the house. When I saw it shortly after I was fucking blown away, I could barely sleep. I was way too young to see it I think. Finally it started dawning on me that it was fake, but the nightmares didn't stop. The final image of the guy staring into the wall of the basement has etched itself into my brain and will not go away. We had basement in our house growing up that had similar walls and there was a corner of it that was really dark that I was afraid of, since watching the movie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.