[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite Pauly Shore movie and why isn't it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: bio-dome_260243_full.jpg (96 KB, 685x1000) Image search: [Google]
bio-dome_260243_full.jpg
96 KB, 685x1000
What is your favorite Pauly Shore movie and why isn't it Bio Dome?
>>
>>66930209
because I hate all of Pauly Shore's works as much as I hate Pauly Shore, which is with a great hate. hey, you asked
>>
>>66930209
Cause Bio Dome isn't Encino Man.
>>
>>66930364
>i'm weasel the juice
no
>>
>>66930209
That has to be the most smug douche bag surfer look to have ever been conceived
>>
>>66930209
Kek, they look like they're in their late 30's. I used to love this movie when I was a kid (full disclosure), even screened it at my birthday party that year. I want to rewatch it now.
>>
VIVA LAS BIO DOME
>>
>>66930209
who's the gash on the right?
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 650x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 650x667
Encino Man
>>
Pauly Shore was actually famous.

Kind of crazy when you don't think about it.
>>
In the Army Now > Bio-Dome > Encino Man > Pauly Shore is Dead > Jury Duty > Son in Law
>>
>>66930581
only from 1989 to 1996
>>
the blonde girl was so ridiculously hot for being over 14. maybe it's her hilariously small tits
>>
>>66930506
I adore that movie
>that douchebag antagonist leaning in frame and shaking his head
>link drawing on the ice rink window with ketchup and mustard
>the whole drivers ed scene
>>
TRIBAL!!!
>>
>>66930209
In the Army Now

DAG was great too
>>
>>66930476
It was a good party, Adam
>>
>>66930209
>Do they call it bio-dome because it goes both ways?
>I don't know, but we do!
>>
>>66930506
Tasty nugs!
>>
>>66930209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rWDgYb3JSY
thats what left of him, lost everything he had, drugs and party all the time, no wonder
>>
>>66930209
It is biodome.
>>
>>66930406
The 90s were a special time anon.
>>
>>66931643
>Biodome was 30 years ago
>>
> 1% Meta 5% RT

It really wasn't that bad a movie.
>>
we watched bio dome in our special science class
>>
I hate this girl's voice

>she yelling all the moment in chasing amy
>>
>>66930209
it is bio-dome
Purple Sticky Punch!

but The Curse of Inferno wasn't too bad
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.