[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was he shooting at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: r5.webm (3 MB, 1278x718) Image search: [Google]
r5.webm
3 MB, 1278x718
Who was he shooting at?
>>
The yellow king
>>
>>66922767
God
>>
This became a meme when someone actually was retarded enough to ask the question and then wanted to cover up his own stupidity by making it become a meme.
>>
he's providing cover fire as the bushes are closing in on Marty and Rust
>>
>>66922767
He always denied the existence of God and Christianity but in the end he couldn't escape the reality. Therefore he had to shoot... Shoot to kill the God, kill the religions. He never believed it existed and his world was torn apart.
>>
>>66922826
>>66922872

I'd heard this show was fedora as fuck but this is ridiculous.
>>
his father
>>
>>66922890
Unfortunately this is what happened. He shouted "DO YOU SEE THAT GOD? I AM THE ONE, I AM THE True Detectiveâ„¢" while destroying it's very existence.

I immediately dropped the show after that. It was an unbearable atheism propaganda.
>>
>>66922767
Season 2
>>
>>66922767
Himself in the past and at the rules he has to enforce by going around them, and at all the rule makers still to come. Pre-firing like a boy on prom night who is just coming to accept that might makes right in the circle of life.
>>
putting rounds on the ground so the lie him and his partner told would add up to the evidence found at the scene
>>
File: 1394573762522.jpg (60 KB, 520x375) Image search: [Google]
1394573762522.jpg
60 KB, 520x375
>>66922890
>>
>>66922837
Kek
Holy shit no way
>>
>>66922767
This still bothers me to this day.
>>
>>66923272
Your very existence still bothers your parents to this day
>>
>>66922837
Nah, I don't believe that. Sounds like someone was making fun of it and memed it into existence.
>>
>>66922767
Lou Reed
>>
>>66923285
Rude
>>
what about that dog jesse killed
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.