[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU CAN ONLY SEE ONE: WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE? http://s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
>YOU CAN ONLY SEE ONE: WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE?

http://strawpoll.me/7049876

Also rank them from most hype to least hype.
>>
Mummy And Daddy Fight
The Mutant Mummy Returns
Snyderman vs. Daredevil
TeH JoKeR and the Z-Listers
>>
1. Sue Side Squad (will be good since Hack Snyder isn't in charge of it)
2. Batman v Receding Hairline Man (will be decent)
3. X-Men Apocalypse (will be decent also)

I don't really care about Marvel 2bh
>>
File: wallhaven-114969.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-114969.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
1. Captain America: Civil War because Spider-Man.

2. X-Men: Apocalypse because even though I hate the aesthetic the soft-reboot films have been good.

3. Suicide Squad because Harley Quinn and aesthetics, but will mostly likely be shit.

4. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice because everything about it looks fucking terrible.
>>
1. Civil War
2. Suicide squad
3. X-Men Apocalypse
4. BvS (refuse to care because of the horrible wonder woman casting otherwise it would be equal with Civil War)
>>
Civil War, no question.

Hype rankings:

Civil War - Russos are now fully in control and can wipe the Whedon stink off the MCU
Suicide Squad - All the Leto "so cuh-ray-zee" marketing nonsense makes me wary but I ended up liking Assault on Arkham so if this plays out similar I'd be fine with that
X-Men - not really an X-Men fan but DoFP was decent
BvS - I just can't bring myself to care
>>
Cap
>>
File: Jokey and Bats car chase.webm (3 MB, 1300x732) Image search: [Google]
Jokey and Bats car chase.webm
3 MB, 1300x732
Suicide Squad (the only I'm really hyped about)
Batman v Superman (for Affleck, who seemed really committed and Irons)
Civil War (last Cap movie was good so I have hopes for this one + Spidey)
X-Men (will torrent next year if bored enough)
>>
>>66923917
>yfw Joker literally waited for the traffic lights to turn red before crossing
>>
Suicide Squad: looks like it might be a fun Over the top action film

BvS: could be good...could be a disaster

Civil War: trailer makes it look dull (plus comic was shit)

X men: the new X movies have been decent but this one looks really cheap. Did they just not give the movie any budget?
>>
>>66922728

Do you think they regret putting WW in BvS? Because they aren't marketing her as much as they were when the movie was initially announced.

She was in the first trailer, but she isn't in any of the recent ones. I think she tested really poorly with their test audiences.

Which I'm glad for btw, she's a shitty character and this movie should be 100% S and B. DC needs to prop up a new female lead, WW is shit-tier. They should've made Shazam a chick. Mary Marvel needs to take over.
>>
>>66922728
I've watched everything MCU so far, so I would pick Civil War. My second choice would be BvS though
>>
File: 1456539764794.jpg (49 KB, 616x699) Image search: [Google]
1456539764794.jpg
49 KB, 616x699
I choose pic related
>>
File: batfleck.webm (2 MB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
batfleck.webm
2 MB, 640x346
>>66922728
BvS if only of the visual spectacle. Civil War looks like it ends in a fight in a parking lot. That said, I'm gonna torrent all of these.
>>
>>66922728
BvS- It's Batman vs Superman
XMen- I loved DofP and FC. Don't know what's going on with the marketing though.
SS-it's so far away.
CW-Death Count is so low, Spidey looks like shit.
>>
>>66924020
She has been in all of the trailers. She had her biggest presence in the most recent one. Thing is, according to the leaks, she isn't in the movie much.
>>
>>66922728
>there are people who voted for X-Men
haah waaw
>>
>>66924048
>Civil War looks like it ends in a fight in a parking lot.
It doesn't, the big bad is Zemo.
>>
Why does this board claim to be "patrician" and then proceed to cream themselves when anything superhero related happens?

In those top 10 movie threads everyone always posts the most pretentious nonsense, yet those movies are never discussed.
>>
>>66924766
/tv/ is tsundere for capeshit.
>>
>>66922728
Don't tell me what I can and cannot do, you fudge punching faggot
>>
i'd pick CW cause overall i've liked Marvel's capeshit more than DC's and i don't believe Snyder can pull it off, and i hate Gal Gadot with a burning passion

as for hype it goes CW > BvS > X-Men > Suicide Squad

although i think the last two will suck fucking balls

i hope BvS turns out to be awesome and i hope CW is Winter Soldier on steroids
>>
>>66922877
this
>>
Not really too excited to see them, only superhero film I was mostly/kinda interested in this year was Deadpool tbqh.

>BvS - not really fan of Superman and I don't like Gadott either
>Civil War - probably this one, I didn't watch AoU, but I'm kinda curious about the story for this one
>Suicide Squad - I don't know, maybe? Seems like it could be fun, although I found Harley kinda cringey in the trailer
>X-Men Apocalypse - Bryan Singer, no thank you
>>
>>66924766
because this are all crossposters from /v/ and /co/

/film/ when?
>>
>>66925044
Why would capeshit stay on the television board and not move over to the film board you fucking idiot
>>
>>66922728
Xmen is the only good capeshit
>>
Most interesting Characters:
1.Spider-man
2.Batman
[Massive power gap]
3.:The rest of the avengers
4.The Joker
99.X-men
99999999999:Weird invincible alien
>>
>>66922728
Suicide Squad
Batman V Superman
Civil War
Apocalypse
>>
>>66922728
I legit fell asleep during Avengers2 which is a first for me in a cinema, so definitely not Civil War.
I have always been a fan of X-Men, but I am tossing up between BvS and Suicide Squad.

BvS looks like a big action movie to build tension which is familiar already from marvel shit.
Suicide Squad looks the most 'original' in the capeshit filmography, so I'm leaning more toward that. I can try and get over Leto's joker more than Gadot's Wonder Woman.
>>
>BvS
It looks bad. "DO YOU BLEED?" I really loved the old Burton Batman films and was a fan of the animated series, but the "dark dark edgy dark dark" stuff doesn't do it for me. You need a little levity in your films about rich men who dress up like bats and punch clowns.

>Civil War
It looks like a lot of fun. They've got all Marvel's toys and they're making them fight each other. And the Spider-Man costume looks fantastic.

>Apocalypse
I really liked the last two so this is a hard one to pass up on.

>Suicide Squad
It looks good but the Queen in the trailer, and some of the other design decisions, really turned me off.

So, between X-Men and Captain America, it's a hard decision. I voted X-Men on a coin toss.

But, honestly, I'd love a good DC film that wasn't so try-hard.
>>
>>66923917
>Toronto
>>
>>66924765
>Zemo
Who?
>>
>>66922829
Go back to tumblr
>>
X-men because I want to see if they can redeem themselves from fan4stic
>>
I don't watch capeshit because I'm not 14 years old anymore.
>>
>tfw you don't want to see any of these movies but you have to to be able to fully appreciate the memes
It ain't easy
>>
>>66924048
>literally no one shoots at him
dcucks will eat this shit up
>>
>capeshit

ooooh I can't wait. How exciting!!!
>>
>>66922728
Can I see none??
>>
>>66922728
Honestly?

Super hyped for Suicide Squad, moreso than the others. I think it's because BvS I had a lot of hype for but it got a little ruined in that goofy Doomsday trailer, Civil War was the same situation where every trailer/snippet of news hyped me less, but Suicide Squad, the one I had no hype for whatsoever, blew me away with 2 pretty great trailers.

There's still time to fuck up, but we'll see.

Didn't even know Xmen was in development
>>
>>66925938
is this bait? he disabled on entrance you fucking moron
>>
File: downloadfile-4.jpg (80 KB, 612x350) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-4.jpg
80 KB, 612x350
I would watch Purge 3: Election Year
>>
>>66922728
I can only see one or I am forced to see one? This is important.
>>
>>66922728
Civil War literally looks like a Power Rangers episode.
>that airport scene
JUST FUCK MY CAPESHIT UP
>>
>no None option

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>66922728
CW > BvS > X-men > that dog shit
>>
>>66922728

Out of those four choices there is no question in my mind that Civil War will be the best of the four, and might actually even be a good film like Winter Solider was.

After that I would say its probably X-men in second, though I don't have much hope. It might surprise.

SSquad in third, looks like a bomb but the last trailer actually kind of made me want to see it.

BvS is going to be fucking trash.
>>
>>66922728
Seriously, I'd rather kill myself if I had to watch any of those
>>
>>66922728
If I could only see one, I would see Suicide Squad, because it's the only one that's attempting anything remotely original(and the word is used loosely here). From all that I've seen it looks like it will be bad, but in a funny or interesting way. I am not hype about any of them, and would not care even if I couldn't see any of them.
>>
>>66922728
I don't wanna see any of them, but probably will watch a cam just to join in the shitposting
>>
>>66922728
1. Avengers 2.5
2. Suicide Squad
3. B v S, even though I know it wont be good, it cant be as bad as Man of Shit
4. I'll probably dl it like a year later forgetting it was even out. Also I hate Jlaw's stupid fat face im whatever color she's in.
>>
CW > BvS > X-Men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HOL UP movie

Although, it's possible X-Men could be better than BvS or CW, but I think it would be more likely that the latter two would be more entertaining.
>>
>>66925658
this. Capeshit should have its own containment board
>>
BvS > Suicide Squad > Apocalypse Now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Civil War
>>
Civil War - Joint
Suicide Squad - Flick
X Men Apocalypse - Movie
Batman v Superman - Cinema
>>
Civil War looks so shitty I would be surprised if it end up better than the last Avengers movie.
>>
>>66922728
1. Civil War because Cap and based Russos
2. Suicide Squad because the other 2 options are shit
3. BvS doesn't look too good but at least there's no Jennifer Lawrence
4. X-men Apocolypse like BvS it doesn't have much going for it but it does have J-Law and that puts it down further
>>
File: Steve Rude.jpg (1 MB, 938x1250) Image search: [Google]
Steve Rude.jpg
1 MB, 938x1250
Civil War is the most likely to be great. I think the Russos seriously understand all the characters fundamentally and are actually interested in drama in a way Hack Whedon never was.

And its not just Spider-Man, think about how fucking insane it is that Spider-Man and fucking Ant-Man are in the SAME movie. Along with Captain America these are some of my favorite characters in comic books and I cant fucking wrap my head around how fantastic that is. Another favorite of mine is Wonder Woman but I dont like Man of Steel or Gal Gadot though im sure Batman v Superman will be pretty good im just not excited for it that much.
>>
Batman v Superman seems to be the most fun one, it got me the most interested.

Civil War on the other hand is looking to be the worst capeshit ever made, what a disaster.
>>
>What's this about?
>Oh, some new cap movies
>Well, I like some of them in the past and surely, /tv/ won't make a thread about shit movies, right?
>Watch the trailers
>Everything is so shit I immedietaly vomit all over my keyboard and monitor
>Short circuit
>My desktop overheats and starts burning
>Not long after, smoke comes out of my monitor
>I try to unplug both, slip on my sick and fall over
>break my right thigh and my coccyx

Posting this from my laptop in hospital. You all suck.
>>
>>66922728
Ayer is the only legit director there so i'd go for Suicide Squad first.
BvS looks like it may be a good movie that turns into a clusterfuck in the last act.
Civil War looks like something you'd rather watch the clips of later in youtube. Waste money to watch some useless people fight in an airport? Fuck that.
Everything about Apocalypse looks like turd. Actors, costumes, trailers, etc. Bryan Singer is a hack that got lucky with the last one.
>>
>>66922728
none
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.