[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you could start by running to the room with 3 gargoyles and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>you could start by running to the room with 3 gargoyles and push in the right tongue and a door will open which leads you to the wall climb
>>
>>66917583
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (29 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
29 KB, 480x270
>>66917964
>>
File: 095131.png (4 KB, 98x107) Image search: [Google]
095131.png
4 KB, 98x107
Silver Snakes > Blue Barracudas > Orange Iguanas = Red Jaguars >>>>>> Green Monkeys >>>>>>>>>>> Purple Faggots
>>
Grow up already faggot you're well into your 20's.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>66918203
Jokes on you
>tfw im 18
>>
Say, did anyone ever win this show? I can't think of a single fucking time.
>>
>>66918256
pretty sad if true, you should be out trying to bang other 18 years olds. you only get this chance once and for a short time.
>>
>>66918279
I read on twitter that i think there was a winning percentage close to 25%. Don't quote me though
>>
>>66918300
Its over hyped, although young and tight bodies are nice, they dont know shit about fucking. I find older women to be a more enjoyable fuck. (older as in 24-30) Milfs and cougers are nice too, they are usually the horniest and love to role-play.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>tasked with assembling a statue of a monkey
>three distinct parts: a base, a mid-section, and a head
>4/5ths of the time, kids put the head on first
Those kids now are likely either dead or get checks from the government every month. What the fuck was so hard about it?
>>
>>66918379
> it's a host stares at you like you have brain issues episode
>>
>>66918326
Christ on a bike, I'd believe that. I found this while googling the very question.

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/3/5/4064102/legends-of-the-hidden-temple-interview

>The Temple Run was held in a maze of over a dozen rooms, full of ladders, switches, puzzles and Temple Guards. Over the 120-episode run of the show, only 32 teams would ever win the Temple Run round. Of course, neither Keeli nor anyone else knew that. "If I recall correctly, we were the first day of filming for the first season of this show, so I don't think the show-runners had really any idea that this game was practically impossible for a kid between the ages of 12 and 14 to complete."

What the fuck was Nickelodeon thinking
>>
>>
>>66918155
>Silver Snakes
>anything above unwashed heathen tier
You motherfuckers might be the dumbest of them all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTYZADhG-rQ
>>
>>66918502
lel
>>
>>66917583
Even as a kid I could tell those niggers were retarded. No, stage fright is not an excuse.
>>
>>66918502
Every single time I saw those kids fail i got pissed. Fucking dumbasses.
>>
>>66918256
dude i love this guy, he is so cringy
>>
>>66917583
not that it mattered, I only remember like 3 people ever making it all the way through.
>>
File: 1456952528192.png (278 KB, 428x403) Image search: [Google]
1456952528192.png
278 KB, 428x403
>>66917964
Don't you mean a Meme-meister you hot dogging amateur? What a krej.
>>
>>66917583
Jungle Run > LOTHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aHgDzxFX90
>>
>>66919781
>those monkeys
>>
>>66918300
Is that a joke? The best age to fuck 18 year olds is when you are 26-28, youve got a job and enough of an age gap to seem wise and fatherly which is all a fresh slut is looking for.
>>
> it's a kids get fucked over by the guards episode
Seriously most times its the kid being retarded, but sometimes those fucking temple guards were unfair bullshit
>>
>>66919869
Sure if you want everyone you know to think you are a degenerate.
>>
>>66920082
>caring what other people think
>>
>>66920112
Once you become an adult you realize that your social status does matter.
>>
>>66920082
You take 4chan memes and apply them to your day to day life? Im glad Im an invading redditor
>>
>you now realize the pit of despair was just a euphemism for the place where kirk molested the kids after the show
>>
>>66920144
26-28 years old doesn't really qualify in that sense, at least not for me.
>>
File: 1454589666891.jpg (48 KB, 486x280) Image search: [Google]
1454589666891.jpg
48 KB, 486x280
>shrine of the silver cheating asshole monkey

It's hard enough assembling that thing under pressure. WHY DO YOU PUT FAKE PIECES IN WITH THE REAL ONES?
>>
>>66920082
>fucking hot young legal women makes you a degenerate
:^)
>>
>>66920082
>when you get older you will find older women attractive

I love this meme
>>
>>66920082
> implying its degenerate to fuck consenting adults
>>
File: house succumbs to lupis.gif (733 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
house succumbs to lupis.gif
733 KB, 230x249
>>66917964
>>
>>66920513
>this is what 25+ yo women and betas actually believe

i saw 2 30 year old women get MAD AS FUCK when i said fucking an 19 year old was fine

they know theyre competing with her and they have to try and shame men into thinking they need an 'intellectual and emotional equal'
>>
>>66920777
Sounds like a personal problem
>>
>>66920822
nah its commonplace ask any 30 yo bird what she thinks about you fucking a 18 yo bird

hint: nothing good
>>
>>66917964
Oh we have a tough guy here huh.......
*unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open*
Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head*
YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords*

Heh.... easy.....

*A dark voice suddenly starts speaking* "Haha, I've been watching you two fools from a distance, you think you can stand against the fists of FIRE?" *I suddenly charge at you, powering up my right hand making it shaky and fiery and releasing my bloodstained fury upon your spleen* "Easy" I growl. *my eyes quickly move to the other guy* "Ah there were two more I see.. no problem" *Just as I finish saying that I pull out a small knife that I keep hidden in my pantaloons and throw it swiftly so it lands in your forehead*.
Mess with people of your own size...
>>
>>66920848
Hint: fuck what the 30 yo thinks. Tell her to tighten that ass up and start doing anal

Otherwise she has to compete with younger women
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.