[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Please state the nature of the memetical emergency. Trek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: Mini_EMH.jpg (34 KB, 650x466) Image search: [Google]
Mini_EMH.jpg
34 KB, 650x466
>Please state the nature of the memetical emergency.

Trek thread. Topics for discussion:
>Best waifu
>Best husbando
>Why the new series will suck
>Sexual organs
>Why EMH is the best doctor
>Why Insaneway is the worst Captain
>>
Jesus shit I'm out of the loop. There's a new series?

Also, it took a few years but I finally got around to Enterprise and I'm kind of surprised I liked it. It wasn't a great Trek, but it was good sci-fi, esp if you skipped the into.
>>
>>66917291
Should be coming next year. It's online only apart from the first episode. The only hope is that they have a few of the original writers on board.
>>
>t'pol
>riker
>it wont cuz based meyer is in
>tell me about em
>most of the other doctors suck and are underwritten or just meme characters. bones is the only one who can compare
>the writers were literally retarded
>>
>>66917392
>Wrong
>Right
>Possible
>Right
>Right
>Right

4.5/6
Not bad
>>
>Lal
>*hasubando
>it will not embody Nazi values
>only oldfags will get this
>EMH is a medic not a doctor he does not possess a doctorate
>chromosomes
>>
>>66917346
Hopefully it'll be decent but online only doesn't instill faith.
>>
File: dear lord.jpg (80 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
dear lord.jpg
80 KB, 1024x759
>>66917453
to be fair i limited the first one to main characters. if we were including recurring or one offs i doubt she would even be top 5 and pic related would be the eternal #1
>>
File: 1449798669613.jpg (116 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449798669613.jpg
116 KB, 960x720
>>66917771
Still wrong but you're entitled to your opinion.

>>66917722
I have my fingers crossed. There's potential, especially with the modern-day obsession for serials, but also a lot that could go wrong.
>>
File: Mac's Mom.png (2 MB, 1345x1011) Image search: [Google]
Mac's Mom.png
2 MB, 1345x1011
Dudes, I've spotted mac's mom, Past Tense Part 2, what does it mean?
>>
File: Kilana Vorta Dominion .jpg (42 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
Kilana Vorta Dominion .jpg
42 KB, 400x387
Why are Vorta women so damn sexy? Aren't they an uplifted race that are lab-created?
>>
>>66917862
It's Always Sunny on DS9 when?

>Frank takes over Quark's
>Mac trying to fuck all the alien [spoiier]men[/spoiler]
>>
>>66917248
>Kira
>Spock
>New series will kick ass
>Dumb meme
>Haven't gotten to Voyager yet
>>
>>66917248
>Yar
>faget
>because reasons
>male
> >Implying anything can compare to bones
>Voice and Writing
>>
>>66917834
well wtf

who's your "right"? really for me it's gotta be one of those two, leah brahms or lieutenant valeris..

wait don't tell me, it's the ro laren poster, again
>>
>>66917976
Not the Ro poster, though that would be an acceptable answer. My personal Trekfu is Seven of Nine. Daxs are also acceptable answers.

I've literally just finished Voyager, after also watching TNG and DS9. Is it worth starting Enterprise? It's the only one I haven't seen before, but I'm worried. Although in fairness Voyager wasn't as bad as I remembered, so I might enjoy it.
>>
File: Because of the implications.jpg (63 KB, 1226x597) Image search: [Google]
Because of the implications.jpg
63 KB, 1226x597
>>66917862
>>
Just finished Voyager. Finale wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be based on the premise, but still pretty damn stupid. Why is Seven of Nine's life worth more than decades of history? Just because she's Braga's gf?
>>
>>66918252
Coincidentally, so have I. Janeway clearly has a lot of mental instability; given the rate of her decline through the series it's no surprise that after over a decade she's making even more completely idiotic decisions. What's even more idiotic is why if she's made the effort to travel back in time she didn't stop Voyager going to the Delta Quadrant in the first place. I guess Seven meant more than all of the other crew members who died.
>>
>>66918160
It's worth it but if you do find yourself getting bored early on just watch the pilot and the season 2 finale then the rest. The show got much better during season 3.
>>
>>66918455
>Implying my autism will let me skip episodes.

I shall endure.
>>
>>66918549
You're not missing much but there are some fun episodes sprinkled around in there.
>>
File: I had that toy.jpg (45 KB, 535x447) Image search: [Google]
I had that toy.jpg
45 KB, 535x447
>>66918389

Hell, she could have gone back and stopped the Hansens from even going out to explore the Borg.
>>
Any new posts? Why are the posts in these threads always the same? Especially the guy who pretends he's a new viewer and wants to know what order to watch them in, that guy is super fucking annoying.
>>
>>66918732
Which was so dumb. I thought the Federation had no idea the Borg existed before Q introduced them. Now they've been retconned into being Space Bigfoot?
>>
File: Soran Generations.jpg (212 KB, 1910x806) Image search: [Google]
Soran Generations.jpg
212 KB, 1910x806
>>66919119

There's nothing in the original encounter with the Borg on TNG that indicates they are clueless about the Borg.

In fact, it's likely the El-Aurian survivors in Generations reported being displaced from their homeworld, it simply was such a distant "Delta Quadrant" problem that they didn't make it a priority.
>>
>>66919252

I disagree with this.

Q threw the Enterprise thousands of light years into the Delta Quadrant. They knew nothing of the Borg.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.