[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that time when Comedy Central had a show that was actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Remember that time when Comedy Central had a show that was actually funny?
>>
>>66913990
Meet The Spartans: The Show
>>
>>66913990
Never heard of it, this supposed to be a parody of Xena or something?
>>
>>66914363
more like hercules/beastmaster/xena/sinbad/all those other fantasy shows that were popular 6 years before this one

krod is dork backwards
>>
>>66913990
This was a strange show. Similar vibe to that movie Your Highness (without the dude weed lmao) in places.
>>
File: aneka.jpg (105 KB, 736x1150) Image search: [Google]
aneka.jpg
105 KB, 736x1150
I don't remember if the show was funny or entertaining. I do remember beating off to every scene she was in.
>>
Fantasy comedy isnt tapped into enough in general. Im def gonna have a look into this.
>>
>>66914363
Generally all of those syndicated fantasy shows (Xena, Hercules), yeah.

I really wanted it to be good, and it had potential, but it pissed that potential away always taking the easy jokes.
>>
>>66913990
>kevin hart
>third shortest person in the picture

bravo sierra
>>
They currently have the funniest show on TV
>>
>>66913990
Krod Mandoon was painfully unfunny and ultimatly forgettable.
>>
I remember this existing, I don't remember if i liked it
>>
only thing I remember was when he did this magnificent leap towards his enemies and tried to pull his sword out midair but it gets stuck. I think I laughed.
>>
File: nathan.jpg (55 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
nathan.jpg
55 KB, 1200x600
>>66913990
>when Comedy Central had a show that was actually funny
I recall such a show
>>
Yeah, it's called Nathan for you.
>>
>>66915344
Nathan for You is just unbelievably good, I didn't watch it til about a month ago and I can't believe it hasn't gotten more hype
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.