[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /tv/ how do you fare the series of horace & pete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: louis and buscemi.jpg (320 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
louis and buscemi.jpg
320 KB, 800x800
So /tv/ how do you fare the series of horace & pete?
>>
Just finished episode 1. It's pretty fucking good.

Alan Alda is fucking hilarious
>>
>>66908569
I agree , Alan Alda is the fucking man.
The last time i saw him was in the aviator and i didnt know he still had it in him.

You should go right ahead and see the second episode, the first five minutes had me in tears.
>>
>>66908795
It just got done downloading. :)

I about choked on my whisky when Alda first dropped that hard "nigger".
>>
File: grey.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>66908984
What kind of whisky ? Im having chilean wine.

Pic related
>>
i didn't go beyond episode 1
>>
File: black-velvet-1750ml.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
black-velvet-1750ml.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>66909120
this bottom-shelf hobo whisky cuz I'm broke as a joke.
>>
>>66909130
Why not? its kind of interesting that it doesnt have laughing soundtracks and i know that the first episode its kinda slow but it gets better.

Try at least to episode 3.
>>
>>66909287
Thats all right man ,its not that bad, could be worse. I had worse.
>>
>>66909314
most shows these days don't have laughtracks
>>
>>66909314
not him but i'm guessing it's too... i don't know the appropriate word... heavy? hard? shit fucking lingers and sometimes it jumps right into whatever thing is going on, sometimes the joke isn't even within what anyone is actually saying but the momentum of the scene goes to a certain place and i felt like the show presented me something as to say 'what do you think about that, eh?'
>>
Oh man I'm 8 minutes into episode 2 and Steven Wright is fucking slaying me.

>If all of them were raping, there'd be no one left to be raped.

>I wanna take back a couple of those sentences
>>
>>66909479
>>66909516
This show is comedy and at the same times it isnt,. Why ? Because when i say that it doesnt have a laughing soundtrack , i cant find where the comedys at. It makes it hard to digest but makes you laugh simultaneousley.
>>
>>66909680
And when they talk about heaven ? I laugh my ass off about the eternal beating.
>>
The show is funny as fuck
>>
Halfway through episode one, this is fucking great.
There needs to be more shows like this.
>>
>>66909516
>i need someone to tell me how to feel
you're stupid as shit
>>
>>66909287
You could have at least got some Even Williams
>>
File: feelit.jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
feelit.jpg
107 KB, 800x900
>>66909680
>>66911509
Episode 3 hits you hard in the feels. Best episode yet.
>>
This show is fucking terrible.

Louis Ck is awful at romance--cringey as fuck...worse than Lucky Louie or Louie.
>>
>>66912358
The show isnt about romance you fucking idiot, its about how relationship function in the real world, its the least romantic show in the world.
>>
>>66912558
>15 min 1 face shot monologue about a menopausal woman in heat for an 80 year old man

Fuck off.
>>
>>66912719
Yep, and that whole episode has literally nothing to do with romance. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>66912358
this fuckin' pleb.

you wouldn't know quality if it shit in your mouth.
>>
>>66908418
Episode 3 was one of the best episodes of television I've ever seen. So good it made me feel a little sick.
>>
>>66912860
Not him, but it really depends on how you define it. Lust is maybe a subset of romance, or a cousin. I don't think your argument is strong here, despite the fact that the guy is fucking retarded.

>>66912358
There is romance in the show, but that doesn't disqualify it from being good, and beyond that, the show couldn't be defined by that alone. Most of the time it's dealing with shit that absolutely is not romance.
>>
>>66908418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUs2qqYPwGU

what the fuck is this shit?

you think this is funny?
>>
louis' work gets more depressing each time
>>
the show sucks.
when is episode 6?
>>
>>66911720
>>i need someone to tell me how to feel
i didn't say that at all
>>
It's missing the mark more than it's hitting it. I like it, and I'll keep watching it, but it sometimes crosses the border into parody of itself. There's only so many times you can go to the everyone is shitty well if you're not saying anything else. I shouldn't complain though because I'd rather see a passionate unfiltered mess over a "great" network comedy any day.
>>
>>66913359
This is pretty genius.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.