[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No... Not Juice...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
No... Not Juice...
>>
Its okay. He was on a break.
>>
>tfw no big bro Juice

https://youtu.be/726Ujz_KOHE
>>
this honestly might be travolta's best performance
>>
>>66908366
When Hugh Laurie was in friends was he House or just some guy?
>>
Was Kardashian really that unimportant to the the trial? Was his whole role just to sit next to Juice to make him comfortable?
>>
>>66908406
One of them yea

>>66908410
To the trial, yeah. He was just Juice's bro. He also may have removed evidence in the form of the Juice's duffle after he flew back from Chi town. Shapiro wanted to take a plea bargain for the Juice in which Robert would do time as accomplice.
>>
File: Yeezy's Robert Kardasian Shirt.jpg (184 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
Yeezy's Robert Kardasian Shirt.jpg
184 KB, 634x1024
>>66908455
>accomplice.

Or accessory after the fact or something. Don't quote me on that.
>>
>>66908501
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>66908455
>Shapiro wanted to take a plea bargain for the Juice in which Robert would do time as accomplice.
allegedly
>>
>>66908557
Bob pls go
>>
>>66908557
You only allege that it's alleged
>>
>>66908579
well it's true, it's basically word against word.
>>
>>66908347
its like Ross assimilated Travolta
>>
Couldn't they find a black man who was both charming and imposing like the Juice?
>>
show went off the rails once they sidelined Schwimmer. not even going to bother finishing the series
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.