[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: lena.jpg (38 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
38 KB, 876x493
She did nothing wrong
>>
Continually choosing to live is what she's doing wrong every second of everyday.
>>
File: dunham.jpg (91 KB, 1140x849) Image search: [Google]
dunham.jpg
91 KB, 1140x849
>>66902198
>>
>>66902198
imblyin you wouldn't
>>
It's like she choose to constantly get more uglier every year.
>>
>>66902198
Edge
>>
File: lenas eyes.jpg (12 KB, 380x286) Image search: [Google]
lenas eyes.jpg
12 KB, 380x286
Atleast you all gotta agree she has beautiful eyes.
>>
>>66902344
the only picture in existence where she looks halfway decent
>>
So what is the deal with Girls.

What is its selling point?
The small amount I've seen made it look like a try hard hipster's Sex in the City without the jokes and with more explicit nudity thrown in for good measure.

And the only discussion I have ever seen here is about how gross Lena Dunham is, which in all fairness I can partly understand as she is repulsive but I just want to get a read on the situation at this point.
>>
>>66902344
I'd cum on her eyeball
>>
>>66902524
>What is its selling point?

It makes HBO appear feminist. Nobody necessarily has to watch it.
>>
>>66902262
Why tf does she bother wearing lipstick
If anything you think she'd want to draw attention away from her mouth
>>
>>66902158
who is this fuddy duddy
>>
>>66902158
She's not done anything right in her entire miserable life.
>>
>>66902158
>molested her sister

>nothing wrong

fat, ugly and has the body of a refrigerator. Doesn't even get fat girl tits. Truly shunned by God Himself.
>>
File: Edg Edge n Edgy.jpg (98 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Edg Edge n Edgy.jpg
98 KB, 600x450
>>66902316
>Defends child rapists
>Has the audacity to call anyone else edgy
>>
She forced her tits into the eyes of literally dozens of people watching her show
>>
>>66902344
good looking gateways into a soul of pure evil
>>
>>66902158
>h-hey everyone

Goddamnit, looks like we're going 0/3. We're never getting a good Peter Parker.
>>
would you let her suck your dick tho
>>
>>66904008
I would suck her dick
>>
>>66902524
Girls is an "Emperor's New Clothes" situation. It was collectively built up by people who needed to show how much they 'got it.' Every comedian and actor had to talk about the genius of the show in order to not appear out of the loop or, at worst, somehow anti-women or feminism or whatever.

If you say Lena Dunham sucks, you are a misogynist cyber bully. If you say she is a fat monster who assaults us with her naked body, you are a body shamer. If you say the show is terrible and vapid, you are trying to silence the creative voice of young women.
>>
Do you think if she lost weight she wouldn't be so repulsive.
>>
>>66904344
she used to be something resembling attractive when her body wasn't a mr. potato head kind of thing and she put some effort into her looks

improving yourself is harder than being a lump of shit and getting praised for being upset at people calling you a lump of shit
at some point people are going to be so trained to whine about things and play the victim that they won't be able to recognize when they actually ARE the victim
>>
File: 1334813587329.jpg (395 KB, 506x750) Image search: [Google]
1334813587329.jpg
395 KB, 506x750
>>66902524
all you need to know in one handy image
>>
>>66902262
Is that GĂ©rard Depardieu?
>>
>>66902158
I haven't seen any of her work (britbong) and it's not really fair to hate someone just for not being attractive. So my question is with all the hate she gets, presuming it's not for her looks, is for her work? Dam it must be godawful
>>
>>66904882
It's because she raped her sister for years, actually.
>>
>>66902277

ew what
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.