[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to all the people on cruise ships? Submarines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: twd.jpg (129 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
twd.jpg
129 KB, 960x1440
What happened to all the people on cruise ships? Submarines? Islands with small populations?

Are the humans on the ISS still alive?
>>
they probably ran out of resources long time ago
>>
Cruise ship people starved or went on land to resupply and got et

Submarines ditto

Islands above a certain size could support a reasonable population

No, the ISS needs resupply roughly every 90 days, they died.

Remember though, all humans are infected all the time, so as soon as one person dies, of whatever reason, even a very isolated community with excellent defense would be exposed to the threat from within..
>>
Everybody's already dead. Kirkman's got the easiest wrap to a story, ever, once the popularity dies down.
He's always taken the simplest solution to any given arc. It's just the amounts of gore and violence that vary. And fill the panels picturesquely.
>>
>>66897846
>all humans are infected all the time
even those in space for months before the initial outbreak?
>>
>>66898127
Maybe not but they would have already died from lack of resupply anyway.
>>
>>66898127

We don't know how long mankind has been infected before it started turning people.
>>
>>66898204
it would have to happen pretty quickly... people die every day.

unless you mean the virus didn't turn the dead, but was still being hosted by humans, then evolved to zombify the deceased
>>
>>66898204
This, and we don't know the vector of infection. Airborne? Waterborne? Saliva? Mosquitos?
>>
>>66898039

Except everyone is not dead. A lot of groups have survived and we've only been exposed to a small portion of the country, Atlanta to Virginia, and even that was never really explored.
>>
How does Kirkman deal with sub-zero temp? Do his zombies generate heat, or do they freeze stiff?

Winter is coming.
>>
>>66898609
they always seem to do a time skip around the winter
>>
>>66898398

Yes, the second thing
>>
>>66898609

The bodies freeze but don't die. Right around the time that they meet Tyreese (comics) it's winter.
>>
>>66898596
The flora has not died out, true. I'll give you that.
But, given enough time. If Kirkman's word is to be taken as solid - every single human is a walking corpse - zed plague bearer.
And I'd rather the arcs not drag out. Through whatever medium. Be it vidya, flicks, TV, comics, novellas, you name it.

First TWD games were gold. The series is swell so far. I stopped reading the comics at the point where Negan gets spared. Jumped the shark imho.
The new Michonne TWD vidya, doesn't appeal that much to me.
Telltale have had too much content on their hands recently, mashing through genres unabated, without reprieve. I think it's taken its toll.
>>
>>66898839
It's just humans who get back up, not apes or anything else? It would be relatively easy to make a damn good go of it 100 km north of the American/Canadian border. Cold for two thirds of a year and very little population. People wouldn't have to be nearly as ruthless about resources. I would have rather seen that show than the spin-off we got. Is that still in production?

lol the captcha is drinks- cough syrup..
>>
>>66899634

For all we know, people in cold regions are surviving, but nobody knows.
>>
I wonder- if you detonated a nuke in places like the grand canyon every once in a while, would it attract the majority of walkers in a given region to that depression?
>>
>>66899634
>>66900028
the video game (the first two seasons) is about people going up north to wellington ohio in the winter.
Apparently that's still not cold enough to freeze zombies solid, and the games are very canon
>>
>>66898127
No, aliens were the originators of the apocalypse. At least, according to the original concept before Kirkman pulled a bait-and-switch on Image.

And by then, when Image found out the Walking Dead became popular so Kirkman couldn't change the story to involve aliens.

In issue 75 the bonus comic had Rick waking up in a UFO and whatnot.
>>
>>66896429
Hopefully in the comics, Kirkman'll reveal that eventually, Oceanside was mentioned and there are other communities out there.
>>
>>66896429
What happened to all the fucking flies? The zombies would all be bones long since.
>>
>>66902175
lmao

but really guys this is a tv show, they made that super clear since season 1

this is a tv show with genre cliches and soap opera pacing
>>
>>66902175

Purgatory, nigger.
>>
>>66902300
Is that the villain in the next marvel cape shit, Purgatory Nigger?
>>
>>66902029
weren't the bonus comics jokes?

I remember one where rick got cucked by a roswell gray. Literally.
>>
>>66898408
And we never will, Kirkman has said as much
>>
>>66896429
This is what FTWD 2 is about.
>>
>>66902029
>And by then, when Image found out the Walking Dead became popular so Kirkman couldn't change the story to involve aliens.
He lied about the ayyylmaos so Image would publish his comic in the first place. When boss man asked "sooo when the hell are the aliens showing up" he told boss man he lied about that. Logically the zombie plague is probably from god.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.