[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOOD THING THEY FINALLY STOPPED MAKING IT ALL ABOUT WOLVERINE,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1457623301225.jpg (92 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
1457623301225.jpg
92 KB, 600x887
GOOD THING THEY FINALLY STOPPED MAKING IT ALL ABOUT WOLVERINE, RIGHT GUYS?
>>
Gotta get those Hunger Games bux
>>
Hunger Games Apocalypse
>>
What fools we were...
>>
worst series
>>
Now quicksilver I can get into.
>>
The only real problem I have is that they fucked up the relationship between Magneto and Mystique. In the first two they were close and respected each other, now it's all her and professor x?
>>
what did the other thread die?
>>66895014
>>
I wonder how Xavier is gonna go bald. It's going to be something really stupid, I'm sure.
>>
>>66897006
Maybe he enjoys the look?
Maybe chemo?

>>66896264
>no blue skinned raven
Fucks sake JL, it's the last movie you have to do; just tough it out for one more and you'll make everyone not hate you.
>>
>>66896264
I'm waiting for deadpool to come out and make jokes about Jennifer Lawrence nude pics
>>
This shit just confuses me.
>take one of the few comic book series that is heavily focused on a group of characters, not just one, and their relations with each other and the world
>spend the first series heavily focus on one character
>spend the second series heavily focusing on another character
Why not just make a fucking Mystique movie? Or cast her as another super hero and give her her own series? This shit confused me with Wolverine and continues to confuse me. This shit is like making a Fantastic 4 movie and then being like "but let's put all the focus on Johnny...in every film in the series"
>>
>>66897110
Do you think deadpool will make a cameo in this or will they save him for the next wolverine movie?
>>
THREE (3) FUCKING BLUE GUYS!?!?
>>
>>66896264
Didin't know they were making a new smurf movie
>>
File: HUNGER-GAMES-APOCALYPSE.jpg (158 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
HUNGER-GAMES-APOCALYPSE.jpg
158 KB, 600x887
>>66896624
I took the liberty
>>
>>66897127
The people who make these films aren't storytellers, they're money makers. People liked Huge Jackedman as Logan with the first film being him and Rogue centric so they said, "Let's keep doing that." Then after being one of an ensemble in First Class Jennifer Lawrence became so hot right now in Hollywood so they decided to push her to the front.

No-one making these decisions actually cares about Wolverine or Mystique or the X-Men. They see what's trendy and push for that and it makes them money.
>>
>>66897443
Underrated. And saved.
>>
>>66896264
shouldn't this poster have a cloudy background with random bits of debris floating around? did they forget a photoshop layer?
>>
>>66896264
God I hate Jennifer Lawrence.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.