[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3/4 of a space crew are asian >they all dies first and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1434857878516.png (218 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1434857878516.png
218 KB, 2250x2250
>3/4 of a space crew are asian
>they all dies first and instantly without any "sad" music
>>
Why would anyone ever be sad about an Asian dying?
>>
Name 5 joints and 2 flicks that do this
>>
>asians
>not expendable
There's like 2 billion of you, fuck off
>>
They all look just the same and they are in great numbers.
They are easily replaceable.
>>
>>66892782

sunshine. even the captain is asian but hes the one who die first. it makes me lost focus because of how predictable it was kek
>>
oh no

who will boil dogs alive to consume, eat baby's in pill form eat rare animals to extinction and destroy fossils for medicine, complain about white people while flocking to white country's, shit all over the ship, copy everyone on board cut corners and create inferior products.

where is the sad music when the ship ratio is 3/4 asian?
>>
>>66892953
>eat baby's in pill form

wat

For real though my gf is 3/4 Asian and her family is gross as fuck and she hates bringing me around them because I just stare at them wanting to vomit the whole time. Fucked up people man.
>>
>>66893018

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/southkorea/9250438/Pills-filled-with-powdered-human-baby-flesh-found-by-customs-officials.html
>>
File: kim_s7.jpg (2 MB, 2301x2875) Image search: [Google]
kim_s7.jpg
2 MB, 2301x2875
>Asian dies
>replace him with a duplicate and act like nothing happened
>>
>>66893057
Most people don't know that Harry Kim was played by 7 different Asian actors
>>
File: 1426960147185.jpg (164 KB, 640x441) Image search: [Google]
1426960147185.jpg
164 KB, 640x441
>>66893018
What do they do? Serve you Yin Yang fish?
>>
>>66893075

kek
>>
>>66893037
Holy shit.

>>66893115
They do serve nasty food but it's more in the way they eat it, like they have no manners and it's just horrifying. For example they will all chew with their mouths open and talk with food in their mouths, the type of shit my grandpa would stab me with a fork for doing when I was little. Her mom is still hot as fuck but I got totally turned off from her forever when I watched her eat corn on the cob at a BBQ a year or so ago.
>>
>>66892850
your child's goldfish basically
>>
>>66893199

they also probably do something cruel to them for some reason
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.