[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could bring one director back to life, and he would direct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 0154044505663804.jpg (61 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
0154044505663804.jpg
61 KB, 768x1024
If you could bring one director back to life, and he would direct one last epic movie + He would also be able to use all the modern technology we have available today. So who would it be?

For me, it would probably be one of my favorite filmmakers of all time - Stanley Kubrick. I would imagine he would want to direct his very famous (but never made) epic about the life and death of Napoleon.
>>
That's a good one, OP.

I would go with John Huston or Billy Wilder.
>>
>>66878756
Kubrick just so he could remake that shitfest that's A.I. and prove once and for all that Spielberg is a hack
>>
Zulawski
>>
Leone.

He was days away from signing a 100 million adaption of the 900 day siege of Leningrad with De Niro before his heart gave out. What I wouldn't do to see that movie.
>>
>>66878756
WAYNE?
>>
I'd really like to see Eisenstein finish his Alexander movies in 2016

>>66878805
Both of those were pretty inconsistent, I don't know if thats a good bet
>>
Hitchcock because he's my grandpa.
>>
>>66878756
Either Hitchcock or Kurosawa. Fuck, it's a hard choice.
>>
>>66878756
Malick
>>
Kurosawa
>>
>>66879006

I'd like to see him work on a Traffic-esque gritty crime drama with modern effects and budgets.
>>
DAMN IT
>>
>>66879083
Why not both and collaborating together?
>>
File: 1335822111354.jpg (42 KB, 434x640) Image search: [Google]
1335822111354.jpg
42 KB, 434x640
>>
Fuck off pedo I hope the mods ban you
>>
fuck off pedo, seriously why are you obsessed with that kid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.