[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was furtastic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 720x1080
This was furtastic.
>>
~
>>
>>66878045
>FURtastic
Just commit suicide.
>>
Yes I loved it but please don't be a faggot about it
>>
>>66878876
Go whiff yourself.
>>
I liked it, but I felt that Judy and Nick were never in any danger despite what had happened with the animals that went savage, and even when Nick was targeted to go savage. I literally was thinking to myself in the theatre at that point, "watch, without us having watched it, he'll have placed a blueberry into the gun," and it happened.

I liked the story minus the ending, but it felt like it was too short. Great world, good plot, route of plot and everything about it felt "brief," though.

Ending about Nick didn't sit with me. It didn't sit with me at all. It felt completely out of the blue and like a forced typical "good ending."
>>
File: Judge_Claude_Frollo.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Judge_Claude_Frollo.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
>>66878045
Disney really needs to stop treating its villains as third act plot twists. They are deprived of personality and sometimes of an awesome song.
>>
>>66879308
Big Hero 6 and Zootopia weren't musicals. Also Hans had a good villain song and Tangled had an amazing (and hot) villain
>>
>>66879384
Tangled was the last one where the villain was there bragging about what a bastard she was. Hans stinks of rewrite and my point is not about songs, but the fact that, by keeping their villainy a secret, they never develop as memorable characters.
>>
>>66879215
cont

And the fact that Judy played along with Nick's spectacle...how? Did she physically watch him put the blueberry into the gun? How the hell did she know his savageness was fake?
>>
>>66879308
based Frollo ftw

HoND is the crown jewel in Disney's collection
>>
>>66879384
Big Hero 6 though is a great example of their shitty villains, and how wanting to have a big villain plot twist ruined the character. Big Hero 6 was really overrated, I swear the only reason it's rated as highly as it is, is because of "WOW KID SUPERHERO TEAM AND FUNNY ROBOT, HOW GREAT!" I mean one person I know only loved the movie because that one girl superhero said to "woman up!" to the boy, or some nonsense.
>>
>>66879215

They definitely built up to Nick's ending, from the flash back scene to the one where he filled out the application. It definitely didn't just come out of the blue.
>>
>>66879215
Man, I have the same feeling, when the sheep become the new mayor I already know she gonna be the Big Bad, and when I see the blue pellets I was thinking in the blueberrys, I dunno, maybe they did't it very obvious or I just predict the plot too early.
>>
>Go see this
>autists start making animal noises whenever something good happens
>smelled like literal shit the whole time
mediocre movie
>>
>>66881432
This didn't happen
>>
>>66881432
>ITT: that happened
>>
>>66879754
I don't know how they thought "surprise it turns out my evil plan is super low stakes, all i'm gonna do is kill this one unsympathetic supporting character" is an acceptable plot twist.

And all the "clues" are about him mass producing nanobots and putting together a portal machine, but those are actually totally irrelevant to the super low key thing he's actually trying to do.
>>
>>66879215
The planned it while they were hiding behind the exhibit. Remember the part right after Judy scraped her leg and they hid behind some pillar or exhibit or whatever, and the blueberries spilled out onto the floor? I can't remember if they said a line like "We need a plan" or something, but I'm pretty sure that's when they would've had to come up with their strategy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.