[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Harrison how about next time you narrate a movie you actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images (3).jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13 KB, 300x168
Hey Harrison how about next time you narrate a movie you actually put some fucking effort into it, okay?
>>
>not watching the directors cut
>>
>>66877368

I am right now on netflix faggola
>>
>>66877368
He did it one purpose because they were trying to steal Ridleys movie from him.
>>
>>66877456
They mislabeled that the directors cut. Netflicks does that.
>>
>>66877368
Watch the directors cut.
>>
>just finished downloading bladerunner because i haven't seen it before
>everyone ITT saying to watch the directors cut
>go check and i didn't download the directors cut

FUG
>>
File: 1432849498001.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1432849498001.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>66877368

He didn't think they were actually gonna use it.

Don't watch any version with the voice over, it shouldn't exist.
>>
>>66877687
does the directors cut have the voice over?
>>
>>66877736

No, it doesn't. Are you even reading the replies?
>>
There's nothing wrong with the voiceover, really. The 'he acted badly on purpose' story is... well, if you believe it, I guess you think wrestling is real too.
>>
>>66877752
does the final cut have the voice over?
>>
>>66877894

No, Jesus Christ, it's only the theatrical.
>>
>>66877918
which is better: final cut or directors cut?
>>
>>66877849
I didnt hate the voice over. btw
>>
>Harrison plays a retired special detective who does not like his job and is being forced to do it
>voice over sounds like a disinterested asshole just trying to rush through his lines so he can be done with it and leave
why do you think this doesn't fit?
>>
>>66877940

Final Cut imo, but some people prefer the Director's Cut for various reasons. Ridley changed some plot stuff in Final Cut, but I don't think the changes were drastic or detrimental.
>>
>>66877940
Final cut has terrible bloom and crushed black compared to director's cut.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.