[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did this show jump the shark?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
when did this show jump the shark?
>>
>>66876475
>jump the shark
What does this mean?
>>
>>66876499
SUMMER'S STARTING EARLY, LADS!
>>
>>66876475
when they changed Tina's glorious D cups to boring B cups

Why make her into a womanlet?
>>
Its in its prime desu. I prefer the new seasons to the old ones
>>
when Louise became the main character
>>
>>66876475
It's still a top-tier animated comedy.
>>
>>66876533

seriously dude, tell us what it means because it sounds like you just ripped some meaningless phrase from a bunch of retarded faggots on the internet and you want us to accept it has meaning because a bunch of other retarded faggots acknowledge its existence
>>
>>66877094
its like when the chazwazers get all over your malonga gilderchuck
>>
I'm guessing from the very beginning, the art style couldn't be worse.
>>
>>66877321
Pretty much this.
>>
>>66877094
ah, to be 15 again
>>
>>66876475
can we agree ron and mickey are the best characters
>>
>>66877094
when the bait just right
>>
>>66877094
>I can't internet
>>
>>66876475
It didn't.

What's the best episode? I like O.T.

>O.T., I love you
>You're going to throw up?
>>
>>66877094
"Jumping the shark" is an idiom popularized by Jon Hein that was used to describe the moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins a decline in quality, signaled by a particular scene, episode, or aspect of a show in which the writers use some type of gimmick in an attempt to keep viewers' interest, .
>>
It never really did, it just got old in the 4th season. Its not adventurous enough to jump the shark
>>
>>66878868
who is Jon Hein
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 470x313
>>66876475
>when did this show jump the shark?
About here.
>>
>>66876475
>>66876712
samefag

nice filenames retard. Also you posted this thread on /co/.
>>
>>66878910
who's High Pitch, this kelly clarkson
>>
>>66879396
>it's illegal to respond twice in the same thread

maybe facebook is more your speed, ol' friend
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.