[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Queen song in the trailer D R O P P E D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 5713.jpg (88 KB, 662x334) Image search: [Google]
5713.jpg
88 KB, 662x334
>Queen song in the trailer

D R O P P E D
>>
Why weren't they called 'King'? Why is it okay to discriminate against men?
>>
>>66872569
The band was called Queen because Mercury was a flaming faggot.
>>
So is Bohemian Rhapsody even that good?
>>
>>66872729
But he was a cool faggot, like Bowie.
>>
>>66872512
yea they should have gone with something more contemporary but i think they are trying to get more old people in the movie theaters since the younger people will go see cape shit any ways

otherwise it doesnt even stand a chance with the MCU ramping up
>>
>>66872776
Yes, despite what /mu/ would tell you. They're all busy sucking Kanye's dick anyway
>>
>>66872512
Great thread, op
>>
>>66872843
I think they used Queen to appeal to the younger people actually, since most 15-18 year olds think that's "real music"
>>
>"people get excited with that song, so by association they'll be excited about the movie" —some marketing genus
>>
>>66872800
It's funny you say that, Black Star was actually about Bowie's association with LGBT rights when he only did it when it was hip in the 70s. He said he had to live in "the closet" of heterosexuality for so long because people were always making that kind of connection. Shit, he died in the closet actually.
>>
>>66872512
It was ballsy, tbhwyf

they just went with the most popular song ever, as a statement that they were trusted the imagery on the trailer wouldn't be overshadowed by it. and it kinda worked.
>>
>tfw no trailer has taken advantage of Queen's best song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB4K0scMysc
>>
>>66873016
That's not Radio Gaga.
>>
>>66872853
It's too bad it turns out like shit almost every time it's used in a movie.

The only things it worked with was Wayne's World and Jim Greco's Baker 3 Premiere edit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAkZaqiNRJ0
>>
>>66873030

You misspelled A King of Magic
>>
>>66872512
that was a bretty gud trailer tho
>>
>>66872512

>having this shit quality taste

got the underagers in here tonight
>>
>>66872512
Nah. They actually did a decent job with it.

This makes me a little more intrests in seeing it. From the first trailer I really didn't. I'm at the point where when it's on tv for free I'll watch
>>
>>66872929
>"the closet" of heterosexuality for so long because people were always making that kind of connection. Shit, he died in the closet actually.

What? He was married to a supermodel it doesnt get more heterosexual than that.
>>
>>66873281
She kinda ruined his shit when they divorce and said she caught Bowie sleeping with Mick Jagger.
>>
>>66873342
The Rolling Stones' song "Angie" is actually about her catching him
>>
>>66872929
>funny
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.