[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna lick it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 125435633556745.jpg (59 KB, 1280x464) Image search: [Google]
125435633556745.jpg
59 KB, 1280x464
I wanna lick it
>>
WE GOT 15 MEN IN REHHD RAOWK
>>
>>66869495
girls just wanna have fu-un
>>
I bet she'd be crazy in the sack
>>
>>66869569
Shit that's perfect

She was such a neat character. Having her get progressively more talkative as the film went on was pretty neat.
>>
i insantly loved her the second she appeared in the movie
>>
>>66870304
>Howdy Nigga
She was definitely interesting from the get-go
>>
she was super cute when she asked John for the beef jerky.
>>
>>66870356
she's like a crossover between the southern dignified lady and an evil fucking temptress witch, I dig that. great character, great actress - but that can be said about most of the characters in H8, I loved it
>>
Her song reminded me of true detective, so comfy.
>>
How come John Ruth didn't kill her with before he died?
Should of killed her with his dying breath
>>
>>66870656
To life, Jim Jones, I sentence you...I don't actually know the lyrics but I know that much.

Good song. Reminds me of a friend of mine who loved Tarantino. Died of an opium overdose on Monday.
>>
>>66870775
He was the Hangman.
>>
>>66870775
They make it clear that he has NEVER shot any of his bounties. He wasn't about to tarnish his legacy right before death.
>>
>>66870914
He kept warning her though
If she tried anything, that he would kill her
Could blown her head off then dropped dead
>>
God, I'm so glad Jennifer Jason Leigh is getting a revival going.
>>
>>66870775
wasn't he beating the shit out of her before she got the gunand shot him?
>>
>>66871046
she will always be super fucking adorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbTEekDV3Jw
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.