[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw she broke the fourth wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-09-19h56m16s421.png (531 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-09-19h56m16s421.png
531 KB, 1280x640
>yfw she broke the fourth wall
>>
>it's a "Frank preps the bull" episode
>>
>We make the terror

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66865970
HoC writers saw how cool it was when Walter White said "I am the Danger" and they wanted it for themselves
>>
>>66865119
Claire is a cold character

nipples
>>
>>66866148
It's the seam on those types of dresses
>>
>The Princess Bride is now running for Vice-President

wat
>>
>yfw she broke the fourth wall back in season two, but didn't say anything, just looked into the camera and nodded nonchalantly
>>
>>66865970

He directed the situation so as to induce terror in the general public, under the assumption that a public fearing, is a public less likely to vote to replace leadership.
>>
>>66866216
>on those types of dresses

La-di-da, faggot.
>>
File: shitway.jpg (57 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
shitway.jpg
57 KB, 684x513
is this fucking guy the worst actor the show has ever put up? All of his scenes are cringe-worthy
>>
>>66865119
I actually liked this season in spite of myself. The last two seasons were horrible, and the first season was just "okay", but this one actually seemed more sure of itself which made for a steadier, more thoughtful narrative.

Of course, there are some issues (Doug has become a parody of himself, everything involving Freddy, the laughable lack of professional lighting), but I am actually looking forward to the next season for the first time since this show started. I also commend the writers for believably building up Hammerschmidt and Conway as legitimate threats rather than the shit-tier Dunbar and the always absent Petrov.
>>
>>66866417
He's a horrible actor, the writer character is possibly even worse. And I fucking hate that they're both so central to this season, their talent doesn't hold a candle to Spacey or Wright
>>
>>66866417
nah he was cool. The first scene he's in he's all lovey-dovey with his family and then in his last scene he's an asshole to them. That's a very believable arc.
>>
File: frank1.gif (989 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
frank1.gif
989 KB, 400x261
>>66866310
>fashion is gay

gee, I wonder why you're still a virgin
>>
>>66866417
>is this fucking guy the worst actor the show has ever put up?

Yes. He's awful in everything. The only reason he's in anything is because of his Jewish connections.
>>
>>66866493
not talking about the arc. I'm talking about his ability as an actor to convey believability. It feels like he's trying to act as opposed to just being natural in the characters shoes.
>>
>>66866561
>>fashion is gay

Well, yeah. Men's fashion isn't necessarily gay, however. But if you care about women's fucking dresses, and you have a penis, then you are a faggot. A complete faggot.
>>
>>66866566
>hating literally the only Swede male under 40 who's allowed to be masculine on television
Why?
>>
>>66865119
who were they looking at?
>>
>>66866465
The writer makes no sense. He's just a mopey nihilist without any passion. It's unbelievable that Clare would fuck such an unremarkable beta. It's unbelievable that he could even get an erection because he's so apathetic about everything.
>>
>>66866595
>knowing the most basic things about women's clothing is faggotry
If you had ever been in a relationship with a woman, you'd realize just how big a permavirgin that makes you seem
>>
>>66866605
>Swede

He's a jew. And there are many actually Swedish actors that are manly as fuck. Basically all of them, actually.
>>
>>66866662
>>knowing the most basic things about women's clothing is faggotry

Yes, it is.
>>
>>66866665
Okay but
http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1528
>Verdict: Borderline Jew
>>
>>66866666
>>
>>66866703

His father is American. His mother is some kind of jew from a Ukrainian line.

Verdict: not Swedish.
>>
>>66866417

>2016
>Progressive Republican

Couldn't the writers come up with something believable?
>>
>>66865970
non-meme/shorthand for Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
i.e expect more allahu akbars in the next season
>>
>>66866417
He seems like a discount Armie Hammer.
>>
>>66866789
>Republican governor of NY
>Christcuck
stop posting anytime now
>>
>>66865119
this sounds like a jump the shark

I saw season 1 and 2. I think I won't be continuing.
>>
>>66866813
I can only hope
Farshad Farahat was fucking brilliant in the 2 minutes of screen time he had
>>
>>66866850
The show runner left because Cuckflix wanted more seasons instead of 52 cards/episode
>>
Whole season just for a build up, now we gotta wait a year to see if he gets raped by Tom or not.

>inb4 war
>inb4 election
Just bullshit fillers
>>
>>66866820
this guy, somehow, gets more work tho
>>
>>66866417
AYO LINDEN HOL UP
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.