[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Buffy lets herself be killed in order to save
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: Buffy_Summers_go_fish.jpg (53 KB, 504x635) Image search: [Google]
Buffy_Summers_go_fish.jpg
53 KB, 504x635
>it's a Buffy lets herself be killed in order to save a parasite that rewrote her memories to make her think she had a sister episode
>>
>it's a Buffy tries to leave Dawn alone with Spike just a few days after he tried to brutally rape he episode
What the fuck were the writers thinking?
>>
>>66860863
>it's a Dawn and Willow squat in Buffy's house rent free, drag Buffy out of heaven, then demand Buffy work for them, all while doing jack shit
>>
>it's a quality thread on /tv/
>>
>>66860934
>it's a the only adult with a reliable income abandons her when she needs him most episode
>>
>It's an episode where something's wrong! All the dialogue is replaced by song!
>>
I remember seeing a bit of an episode of Buffy where she tells a man to calm down and then his head explodes.

For some reason it really spooked me as a child desu.

Never watched Buffy apart from that though, is it worth watching?
>>
>>66861397
it has prime sarah michelle gellar so yup
>>
File: ea_bm_poster.jpg (27 KB, 400x596) Image search: [Google]
ea_bm_poster.jpg
27 KB, 400x596
5.5/10 on imdb
35% on RT

Should I take the plunge lads?
>>
>>66861667
Yeah, it's a fun movie. I've always like it, but I also really like Donald Sutherland. Don't go into it expecting the same feel as the TV show though.
>>
>>66861345

Nice.
>>
>>66860863
> Dawn
> parasite
she was the key, not a parasite
>>
>It's the Alyson Hannigan is hacking the code for my boner episode.

seriously though, if she had gone halaal that would suddenly be a thing I am into, if she had gone all tarp on the show, I'd be like "why boner?" if she was all blubbery one season I'd probably have to end it because, I mean c'mon there's got to be a line SOMEWHERE, right?
>>
>It's an Adam shows up and outright murders a child episode
>>
>>66861971
i have no idea what you just said
>>
>It's a buffy/angel female cast member gives the straight male viewers a boner episode

they've given me many a fap lads
>>
File: vampire-willow-640x480.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vampire-willow-640x480.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>66862402
I said that Willow Rosenberg jump-started my puberty. I watched a show that I mostly thought was total garbage JUST because she did strange things to my junk.
>>
>it's a hamfisted moral metaphor episode
>it's an Aesop that gets promptly forgotten the next time they want contrived drama episode
>it's a Buffy's friends and the whiny annoying potential slayers backstab buffy, kick her out of her own house and promptly get themselves brutally raped episode
>>
File: angel tvshow.jpg (26 KB, 445x302) Image search: [Google]
angel tvshow.jpg
26 KB, 445x302
>it's a characters keep dropping references to something and you have no idea because you haven't watched the spin-off episode
>>
>>66863076
>it's a Buffy characters suddenly age five years when they go on Angel episode
>it's a Buffy's makeup team can't make Boreanaz look young anymore episode
>>
>>66863628
>It's a Boreanaz stops taking his shirt off because he stopped lifting
>>
>it's a 'this is the last ever episode' episode reminding you that your childhood is over
>>
>it's a prime Charisma gives me a boner episode
>>
>>66863965
>it's a Joss kills her off because she got preggo without his permission episode
>>
>>66864087
I would kill to get her pregnant without permission
>>
Spike x Angel
Who is the bottom?
>>
>>66863076
poor Doyle ;_;
and poor Wesley ;_;
and poor Cordelia ;_;

Fred got what she deserved tho kek
>>
would someone make a webm of dawn chained to a wall in a cave. s05e02 35:26- 39:13
>>
>>66864164
Go fuck yourself, Fred was the heart of team Angel
>>
>>66864308
burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
i bet she has some really stinky farts
>>
File: 8e546c3b62.gif (495 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
8e546c3b62.gif
495 KB, 300x200
>it's a buffus the bacchae slayer episode
>>
>it's a trying to follow Angel with Captain Boring episode
They really ought to have let her be single for a season.
>>
>>66864562
>Vampire Willow and Bacchae Gabrielle will never gangfang you to death
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.