[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy movies like this one? I'm looking for movies that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (52 KB, 423x627) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
52 KB, 423x627
Comfy movies like this one?
I'm looking for movies that just have great stories where you can sit back and enjoy.

Also what did you guys think of it?
>>
File: dangoldingus.jpg (85 KB, 423x627) Image search: [Google]
dangoldingus.jpg
85 KB, 423x627
Why do movie posters always do this?
It's not even in order of top billing
>>
>movies where you can sit back and enjoy

Do you usually movies where you have to stand up and not enjoy?
>>
>>66853460
Exactly. I hate it when I have to stand up for upwards of 2 hours and bend over every time I have to take a drink of sody pop.
>>
The Princess Bride, most Wes Anderson movies, Midnight in Paris, Spritied Away, Kike Apatow movies
>>
File: Crying.jpg (55 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
55 KB, 645x773
>>66853496
>buy a new bluray player and tv
>have to do the enforced dance intermissions or they shut down

I fucking hate it that was one of the reasons I stopped going to the cinéma
>>
>>66853415

It perpetuates Hollywood's own shame at betraying its left-wing principles. How you feel about that depends on your political views.
>>
>>66853415
The Truman Show
Groundhog Day
Twelve Angry Men
Ghostbusters
Back to the Future
Blade Runner
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
>>
>>66853582
Speaking of Blade Runner, what's the best version?
>>
>Put in new gender-neutral movie featuring voluptuous Melissa MacCarthy
>ask tv for permission to watch it even though I am a disgusting CIS male
>have to stand up during the whole movie to respect non-gendered, non-identifiers and non-cis around the world
>have to say out loud 'I am aware of my CIS privilege' every 5 minutes or the movie pauses

T-thanks 2016
>>
>>66853606
Personally I like the Final Cut, but the directors cut is good too. Final Cut is Scott's own full vision, while directors cut isn't as re-edited.
Just dont watch the theatrical and you're good.
>>
>>66853582
OP here, seen em all.
>>
>>66853638
Thanks anon, got the final cut lined up

By the way one of the comments talked about a narrator, what's up with that?
>>
>>66853687
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versions_of_Blade_Runner

As far as I understand it, it was removed for the directors cut, and therefore also from the final cut.
>>
>>66853552
nigger u wat
>>
>>66853415
>where you can sit back and enjoy.
What does this even mean? What movies do you NOT sit back and enjoy?
>>
File: QBsv4xk[1].png (114 KB, 1186x677) Image search: [Google]
QBsv4xk[1].png
114 KB, 1186x677
>>66853752
>>
>>66853915
>What movies do you NOT sit back and enjoy
The ones that you SIT BACK and DO NOT ENJOY ?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.