[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Ending Explaination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: birdmanposter.jpg (126 KB, 817x1280) Image search: [Google]
birdmanposter.jpg
126 KB, 817x1280
He committed suicide by jumping from the building. His daughter sees his corpse then looks up and smiles because she realizes his twitter account is going to explode, making her money.

Feel free to argue or discuss this, but it's official.
>>
>>66850955
>official
From who? Your mom?
>>
>>66850955
>his twitter account is going to explode, making her money

dude hwat
>>
>>66851003

>It’s important to me! Alright? Maybe not to you, or your cynical friends whose only ambition is to go viral.

She created a twitter account for him, and it started to go viral when he walked down the sidewalk in his underwear. Then he committed suicide. His twitter account is going full viral, and his daughter can use that as a platform to make money.

>>66850975

You must be 18 years of age or older to post on 4chan.org
>>
>>66850955

I always just took the ending as a metaphor for him returning to capeshit
>>
>>66851096
>and his daughter can use that as a platform to make money

how?
>>
>>66850955
I prefer the magical ending... he really could do supernatural shit and he was flying at the end
>>
>>66851159
Advertising to your followers you dumb faggot. It's how twitter works. You get a bunch of idiots to follow you and then you shill shit to them. It's how most "social" media works.
>>
>>66851216
What exactly is a dead person going to advertise?
>>
>>66851199

I wish this was the official ending, but it isn't. Consider how during the initial "flying downtown" scene ends with him getting out of a cab. It was all in his head.

>>66851253

his image. memorabilia. tshirts. shit he used to own. use your head.
>>
>>66851096
>say something with no evidence to back it up
>get angry when people ask for evidence
woah there kid
>>
>>66851265
Yeah I know... even as I typed that I remembered that scene in my head. It's fucking annoying I love magical realism in shit
>>
>>66851335

What would be the fucking point in him having superpowers?
>>
>>66851361
To make me happy.
>>
Everything after he takes the nose bandage off is symbolic
>>
I admit I liked the movie.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160309-020404_1.jpg (151 KB, 1068x876) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160309-020404_1.jpg
151 KB, 1068x876
I don't see a source at all and this concept directly contradicts what has been said in the past.

http://www.tampabay.com/things-to-do/movies/inarritu-interview-go-inside-the-mind-of-the-man-behind-birdman/2205405
>>
>>66851475

it can be interpreted in an infinite number of ways, even if only one of those interpretations is actually correct.
>>
>/tv/ is seriously this pleb
just fuck my shit up
>>
>>66851524
isnt that literally anything that is reality?
>>
>>66851524

>can be interpreted as many ways as there are seats in the theater

There is only like 230 seats in a theater dumbass
>>
>>66851697

this bait
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.