[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the jews go too far in protecting this disgusting cradle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
Did the jews go too far in protecting this disgusting cradle robber? Any goy with a taste for meat so fresh would have been in jail long ago, with a reputation beyond destroyed.
>>
File: Roman_Polanski_Cannes_2013.jpg (48 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Polanski_Cannes_2013.jpg
48 KB, 566x800
He's hardly the worst they've protected
>>
File: images-13.jpg (16 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
16 KB, 443x332
>What did I do to deserve this? Oh, right...
>>
/pol/ you have to go
>>
Woody moved to Europe because it was impossible for him to work on America anymore after the scandal. Besides, Woody is ethnically jew but he's an atheist and he openly feel contempt toward the jewish religion
>>
>>66848095
What's the story exactly?
>>
>>66848131
At least there was some interest in prosecuting this sick fuck.

Everyone seems to want to forget what a perverted bastard Allen is.
>>
File: alligottosayis.jpg (21 KB, 629x553) Image search: [Google]
alligottosayis.jpg
21 KB, 629x553
>>66848131
roleplaying chatrooms
>>
>>66848271
I've never had any interest in this and every time someone explains it, it comes off as extremely biased and sounds like 2 completely different stories depends on who tells me
Can someone give me an unbiased version of events
>>
File: 31525-1m4guot.jpg (1023 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
31525-1m4guot.jpg
1023 KB, 1600x1067
Just imagine all those pedos you don't know about that Hollywood protects.

Think about David Geffen and Bryan Singer I wonder how far down the rabbit hole it goes
>>
>>66848202

You don't need to be /pol/ to see that Jews control Hollywood and that thye defend their own.

I'm sick of redditkiddies like you who started browsing in 2014.
>>
>>66848357
There is no unbiased version. It's mostly he said, she said afaik so you gotta pick a side
>>
If Polanski was white, /pol/ would call the 12 years old girl a whore and a liar or probably discussing how based is Polanski for fucking a 12 years old girl and how much they wish to do the same thing
>>
>>66848095
I thought the consensus was that it was obvious he didn't do it? I didn't really follow it when it blew up again. Granted, neither reality would surprise me since I'm not that familiar with Woody Allen.
>>
>>66848202
No, you do.
>>
>>66848404
But he isn't, so all you can do is make assumptions and strawman like a cuck.
Also this is /tv/.
>>
No different than the Catholic church protecting their pedo priests. Hell there's even rumors of child prostitution rings among the political elite.
>>
>>66848370
Cronyist protection of people in the in-group is a thing in general, everywhere. I doubt there's some Society of Pedophiles. People in the position to be sleazy and get away with it often end up being sleazy.
>>
>>66848444
>Implying there's a difference between /tv/ and /pol/
>>
>>66848404
He is white. Yes, Jews can be white.
>>
>>66848493
True but Hollywood has a large access to impressionable children who want to be famous which make them much worse.
>>
>/pol/
>Oh look, he is Jewish so he is obviously guilty!
And Polanski is mostly protected by European directors.
>>
>>66848570
No, Polanski is protected by the geographical limits of American jurisdiction. Lots of American actors, directors, and other celebrities have no problem with what he did, as evidenced by Whoopi Goldberg's "rape-rape" rationalization and his releases featuring American actors after he fled the US.
>>
>>66848324
NO RUBER
>>
There was a quote in an interview he gave to Time in 2001, where he said, regarding his relationship with Soon-yi Previn:

>The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to those things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that.

But in an interview he gave to 60 Minutes in 1992, when asked to respond to the allegations that he molested his daughter, he said:

>Look, be logical about this. I'm fifty-seven. Isn't it illogical that I'm going to, at the height of a very bitter, acrimonious custody fight, drive up to Connecticut, where nobody likes me - and I'm in a house full of enemies, I mean Mia so enraged at me and she's gotten all the kids to be angry at me - that I'm going to drive up there and suddenly, on visitation, pick this moment in my life to become a child molester. It's just incredible. I could, if I'd wanted to become a molester - I had many opportunities in the past, I could have quietly made a custody settlement with Mia in some way and done it in the future. I mean, you know, it's so insane.

So he's talking about being logical in the second quote but in the first quote he is saying "there's no logic to these things." Does that include molesting your own daughter?

Interview link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPs5TAO8Hj4
>>
>>66848202
If being against pedos is /pol/ then /pol/ all the way.
>>
>>66848649
>Lots of American actors, directors, and other celebrities have no problem with what he did
Yes, and even more European directors, actors and other celebrities have no problem with that.
>>
>>66848672
This is really reaching.
>>
>>66848131
Literally did nothing wrong, she asked for the flute in the poop chute
>>
>Cradle robber
What kind of person sleeps in a cradle past their 18th birthday? If anything that's a reflection of poor parenting on Mia Farrow's behalf.
>>
>>66848747
If you say so...

Something I noticed when all this blew up again a couple years ago. Faced with the possiblity of never seeing his daughter again, did illogic win out again?
>>
>>66848677
/pol/ want to fuck little girls. The problem is they don't want non-whites to fuck white little girls. They don't see jews as whites, in fact they see them as the natural enemies of the white race
>>
>the rich powerful "elite" will always have decadent tastes and shit regarding drugs and sex.

Of course but I just don't see why hollywood gets to be protected so much.

Is it their money or influence in media? Or is it simply JEWWWWSSS?
>>
>>66848672
The Soon-Yi thing is definitely pretty weird, but I don't think it's particularly wrong or indicative of molesting his kid. It's just weird. I think you're stretching pretty far here.
>>
>>66849596
He's asking us to apply logic to one situation, saying it would be illogical for him to molest his kid *at that time* and then he explains away another situation by saying there is no logic to it. At the very least he is being inconsistent in applying logic to some areas of his life but not others.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.