[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How furious would you feel if Netflix brought us a new season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 288x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 288x269
How furious would you feel if Netflix brought us a new season of Blackadder?
Pic related=mfw
>>
with the original cast? the ones that are still alive anyway
>>
>>66829917
>the ones that are still alive anyway
Pretty sure that's all of them.
>>
>>66829917
Who died? I can't think of any.

The millennium special was a bit of a letdown desu, I'd probably rather leave it as is.
>>
>>66830263
>>66830313
Oh never mind, forgot Rick Mayall. RIP Flash
>>
What time period would it take place?
>>
If it had the original humour and cast I'd be pretty stoked.

Stories about an Old Blackadder probably have a lot of potential.

Not sure what time they could do.
>>
>>66830376
the 1980's Black Adder is responsible for New Coke and Micheal Jackson catching fire. In an attempt to sell illegal arms to the USSR Black Adder starts a chain of events that lead to the Berlin Wall collapsing.
>>
File: 1600x1200Logo.jpg (317 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1600x1200Logo.jpg
317 KB, 1600x1200
I wouldn't mind a Netflix Red Dwarf.

Red Dwarf X was OK. I think they're still working on XI and XII, but it's the kind of thing I'd prefer as a web series to having to watch Dave.
>>
>>66829895

A lot because it simply wouldn't work. The actors are tired and old, even Atkinson wouldn't give a shit.

I could see them doing a small special, but nothing else.
>>
>>66830788
The series ended perfectly, the two mains have had great success afterwards. And yes, they are all too old.
>>
>>66830447

Space Station in the future. 8 billion years in the future after cryo-stasis. Red Dwarf.
>>
>>66829895
>>66830376

They mentioned in that Blackadder documentary that was on Gold or Dave or whatever, one of those channels that endlessly show re-runs, that they'd had ideas for new stuff, one for them set in the UK 60s with them all as the members of a rock band, with Blackadder as a bastard son of royalty and the drummer called Bald Rick, and another one with them all as working in an university, but pretty much conceded they were all too old for it, Tony Robinson especially.
>>
All I want from netflix is a Karl Urban Judge Dredd police procedural.
>>
>>66829917
Didn't work for Trailer Park Boys. Netflix needs to stay away from dead shows.
>>
>>66829895
Flash Heart and Nursie are dead, most of the others have got old, bald and fat to various degrees
>>
God no.. I've fucking seen the 'years later' Allo Allo eps, they're solid shit..
>>
>>66833288
Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads? was pretty good tho.

The Spaced team considered doing it too, but then the dog died. RIP dog.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.