[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is a WHIP? I'm 5 episodes in and I still don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What the fuck is a WHIP? I'm 5 episodes in and I still don't know what his role is. This show is boring af.
>>
use google next time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whip_%28politics%29
>>
>>66828223
I'm praying to god that you're just not American
>>
If you are an Amerifat then you should commit suicide by cop immediately

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whip_(politics)
>>
Don't worry, he won't be a HWIP for long
>>
>>66828223
>the show is boring because i'm ignorant
you're the real MVP, anon.
>>
Even if you didn't know, Frank describes his job in the first fucking episode.
>>
walks/hits per inning pitched
>>
>>66828223
>I'm 5 episodes in and I still don't know what his role is.

I have no idea what anyone's role in any of this shit is supposed to be. They're all just government people, I guess, but I don't know any specifics or what they do or what.
>>
>>66828732
How old are you? Maybe it's an age thing. Are you under 20?
>>
>>66829477

I'm 21. I'm also not American so I don't know anything about US government.
>>
>>66829477
He's most likely just amerifat. Their schools are not that goodband they have a very short attention span.
When they watch a politic drama series like this instead of a Michael Bay film, they are easily confused.
>>
>>66828223

Whips the party members to toe the line

Basically
>>
>>66829628

Nigger, I'm mexican and I got both the US and UK versions just fine. Just pay attention, the characters explain their jobs more than once.
>>
>>66829736
what does that even mean
>>
>>66828223
It's HWIPH, you doofus
>>
>>66830027

You are retarded, thats a fact, now that you know this, plan your future accordingly. Be grateful that you now know that you are retarded
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.