[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEMME SEEYA DO IT LEMME SEEYA DO IT LEMME SEEYA DO IT *trumpet noises*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
LEMME SEEYA DO IT
LEMME SEEYA DO IT
LEMME SEEYA DO IT
*trumpet noises*
>>
It's a trap! That's what those kids like, right? Memes?
>>
>End smoking
>Tobacco industry is bust, meaning millions are out of the job
Good job. Why not ban alcohol too, is any different?
>>
Probably the most obnoxious commercials I've seen in a long time. I turn the channel or mute my tv whenever they come on.
>>
just switch to vaping.
>>
>>66827997
Those commercials are funded by tobacco companies. I shit you not, look it up.
>>
>>66829038
It's part of their community service.
>>
>>66829309
>It's part of their marketing plan.
FTFY
>>
>>66827997
Whats wrong with smoking?
>>
Never started
>>
>cats will die if you smoke!

good I fucking hate cats
>>
Here in the UK there was a proposal to ban anyone born after the year 2000 from buying cigarettes. Pretty good solution to be honest.
>>
File: vaping-truth.png (79 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
vaping-truth.png
79 KB, 300x225
>>66829017
>just switch to vaping.

Nuh-Uh anon

Vaping is still baaad.
>>
>>66829038
>>66829309
>>66829356
So are purposely making these commercial to make people smoke out of spite
>>
switch to weed
>>
File: 1457361553897.png (417 KB, 573x439) Image search: [Google]
1457361553897.png
417 KB, 573x439
>>66829468
I've been thinking this ever since I first saw the ad on tv
>>
>>66829356
Probably why they stopped showing that disgusting stuff about smoking's effects on the body and went for the "fuck the corporations!" and "lol randum memes" because they know it won't work.

Smoking is so restricted and socially frowned upon nowadays, the only people who do smoke are the ones who know the risks, but just don't care. They might care later in life when their bodies start shriveling up and dying, but they brought it all upon themselves.
>>
>>66829017
google particulates and cancer. you will die quicker then a tobacco smoker friend
>>
retarded ads for retarded targets
>>
>>66829558
the people that i know that smoke cigs are literally addicted, they told me themselves they cant quit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.