[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am glad capeshit exists, because it produced this gem.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
I am glad capeshit exists, because it produced this gem.
>>
It's ight
>>
By 'this gem' you mean Chloƫ, right?
>>
I love Kick Ass it's one of my favorite movies. The second one wasn't terrible either in my opinion.
>>
>>66826140
My nigga.
>>
>>66826030
It was pretty good, loved how over the top it went at the end.
>>
Literally the best cape shit.

>inb4 Super fags
>>
>>66826140
It was fucking horrible, what are you talking about? At least the comic was full of kids being murdered and rape.
>>
>>66826030
They really fucked up Big Daddy in the movie, like completely missing the point of his character fucked up.
>>
>>66827576
how so? not memeing just never read the comic
>>
>>66827717
In the comic's he's only pretending to be a police officer, in reality he's a disturbed comic book fan who took/kidnapped his daughter and trained her to be an assassin from birth and financed his quest through his rare comic book collection. He was literally an adult version of Kick-Ass and served as a warning to where the path he was on could eventually lead. In the movie he's ex-cop cool guy Nick Cage.
>>
>>66827934
I like the movie version better.
Glad we got him instead of comic kickass desu
>>
File: ney paris.webm (300 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
ney paris.webm
300 KB, 360x640
>starts as cute lil qt
>grows up to be a massive dumb slut
How have Chloefags not suicided yet?
>>
>>66827961
that makes sense, the movie version was simple and one dimensional and that's all people seem to want out of comic book movies. Personally I preferred it when the character had depth, motivation, and an arc.
>>
>>66826030
is there a more reddit movie
>>
>>66828054

because she's chloe
>>
>>66828069
Any movie that you like is more reddit than this movie, because things I like aren't reddit. Only things other people like are reddit.
>>
File: 1454010808719.jpg (52 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
1454010808719.jpg
52 KB, 590x590
>>66828081
>>
>>66828274

son of god
>>
>>66826030
I love Kick-Ass, because it helped produce this gem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1jf2hOkec4
>>
>>66828054
>cute lil qt
>her breakout role is literally her saying "giant cock"
>one of the main reasons she blew up on 4chan

She was a dumb slut from the beginning.
>>
>>66828423

nevar
>>
>>66828538
Check it m8

>>66828307
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.