[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kinda young adult franchise you want familia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: allegiant.png (497 KB, 756x639) Image search: [Google]
allegiant.png
497 KB, 756x639
what kinda young adult franchise you want familia?
>>
>>66818814

I remember laughing out loud at the trailer in theaters. I thought it looked awful. My audience, a few people were annoyed by my reaction, fucking plebs.
>>
>You can't control me!!
>I'm Divergent >:]
>>
i cant decide which type of movie i want gone more, YA novel adaptations or capeshit
>>
>>66818849
I like these autismo copypastas. Do the "this is reddit, this is memes" "visibly shaking" one next.
>>
>>66818998
capeshit is far more ubiquitous and far harder to ignore
>>
she's got god tier feet tho f.am
>>
>>66818998
YA shit tends to be forgotten, because it gets shit reviews everywhere (Harry Potter was the only exception).
Capeshit, on the other hand, gets a lot of marketing, good reviews on the Internet regardless of how bad it is, so it's harder to forget.
>>
>>66819016
I saw this film recently and I fucking hated it. It was the most excruciating pain I have ever felt whilst watching a film.

I was literally writhing in my seat the entire time. By the last 30 minutes, I couldn't handle the awful shit I was watching. I was curled on the floor, twitching like a rabid dog whispering "this is Reddit, this is memes, this is video games, this is memes'.

Seriously, is this pleb shit what passes for "entertainment" nowadays?!? This shit had me tearing up in anger by the time the credits rolled. Fuck this!
>>
So did they purposely pick a girl who looks like Jennifer Lawrence for their Hunger Games rip off or was it just coincidental?
>>
>>66818814
Movies are no where near close to the books.fucking bullshit they probably won't even kill her at the end.
>>
>>66819974
Sheilene is a discount Jlaw.

Which is bad becaude Jlaw is already discount Jlaw.
>>
I want to cum in her eyes
>>
>>66818968

now post the disgusting mary jane image
>>
File: Kurt_Vonnegut_1972.jpg (262 KB, 936x1388) Image search: [Google]
Kurt_Vonnegut_1972.jpg
262 KB, 936x1388
>>66820184
Having never read teeny booppers's serialized novels like Hunger Games, Harry Shitter, Game of Downs, and this one, I have to say that just reading trash novels doesn't make you all that smart.
>>
File: 225612.jpg (378 KB, 1180x1600) Image search: [Google]
225612.jpg
378 KB, 1180x1600
These posters are everywhere in Paris' subway
How can someone think that her face looked great in this
>>
>>66820402
>I have never read Harry Potter
Either you are old or you were that kid noone liked.
>>
reminder that this is actually only allegant part 1
>>
ive no idea what "allegiant" means and im pretty sure its not a real word
>>
>>66820740
Someone who... Has allegiance to something? Fuck if I know
>>
*ffffrrrrrrrttttt*

What did she mean by this?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.