[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amanda Seyfriend to Go 'Anon'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>Set in a future world with no privacy, ignorance or anonymity, Anon will have Owen play a detective who meets a young woman (Seyfried) who has no digital footprint and is invisible to the police, a discovery he realizes might not signify the end of crime but the beginning.

Wow. Sounds shit.
>>
A Scanner Darkly 2?
>>
I would love to see her pussy flaps
>>
ANON FLUX
>>
>>66818412
I'M BEHIND 7 PROXYS
>>
>Hey, I live in Anonymous Proxy too!
>>
>Anonymity is evil: the propaganda film
Oh dear.
>>
>>66819121
Where did the "seven proxies" thing start?

It was "seven passwords" defending the kid's myspace page in the fox news video
>>
>>66818412
if she unironically threatens someone with the navy seal pasta then it will be a classic movie
>>
>>66818412
She looks way better now she has muscles
>>
>getting a fucking alien disguised as an actress to play a role of anonymity and invisibility

im literally firing up some clay right now
>>
File: amanda mad.gif (920 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
amanda mad.gif
920 KB, 500x325
>>66819492
what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?
>>
Who will play the notorious hacker known as 4chan?
>>
>>66819603
it will be that grey-haired stock photo meme guy. typing away with his indexfingers
>>
>>66818412
NEW MEME
>>
>>66819783
>not the black movie theater employee
The grey haired old man is figuratively reddit, the black movie theater employee is our guy
>>
>Amanda, he's behind a TCV proxy on Red Chanit!
>OK...I'm gonna need a 15 feet long fiber cable and two keyboards
>Anything else?
>Yeah...four pepperoni pizzas
YEEEEEEEEEAHHH
>>
>>66818412
>Wow. Sounds shit.
Doesn't sound shit at all. It's a bretty gud premise.
>>
>>66818412
I like the premise, and if they portray Seyfried as a recluse and weirdo it'd be kind of cool.

Who's Owen? Clive?
>>
>>66818412
>a future world with no privacy, ignorance or anonymity,
>a detective

what purpose would a detective do in a world without privacy? isnt it a detective's job to uncover private things? how do you do that if everything about a person is freely available?
>>
>>66822200
I suppose figuring out the connection between different kinds of data. The fact that you see a man texting his wife "going to the gym" and can track his phone going to some apartment complex or whatever takes another step than just seeing him fuck his mistress. This is obviously an example anyone with two braincells to rub together could solve, or suspect, but still.

You're right, of course. The role of a detective would be greatly diminished. I still think there'd be a tiny niche for them though.
>>
>>66818412
>woman hacker
In what world?
>>
File: m680437-304xx2000-3000-160-0.jpg (15 KB, 304x456) Image search: [Google]
m680437-304xx2000-3000-160-0.jpg
15 KB, 304x456
>>66818412
Who will play the successful Google employee Christopher "mootykins" Poole?
>>
File: tumblr_moi5bm7hSQ1suqc0co1_500.png (511 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moi5bm7hSQ1suqc0co1_500.png
511 KB, 500x642
>>66823981
Pleb
>>
>>66818412
As long as those udders are on display I don't give a fuck about the plot.
>>
>>66824228
>google bankruptcy incoming
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.